Cucumber water

• I like it
  • I like it, but I prefer water without it
  • I don’t like it

0 voters

What other things can people put into water to gently change its taste (but not too much)?

Fucking wank. Most things put into water don’t make it taste any better, just makes them taste like river water.

imagine taking water, which is good, and putting in it the worst vegetable know to man. unforgivable.

9 Likes

To be fair id rather drink it than aubergine water

4 Likes

Its fine, ill drink it, but i dont get it.

Lemon in water on the other hand…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Even worse, courgette water.

Half of the time cucumber water lovers are drinking cucumber water they’re probably drinking courgette water, but they don’t realise because their tastebuds are so underdeveloped

3 Likes

You might be onto something there :joy::thinking:

Perhaps a couple of garlic cloves to give a bit of a zing. Or maybe a bay leaf. Has anyone considered sage & onion water? Could be nice at christmas.

1 Like

Lemon water is ok

Mint water is shit

1 Like

Absolutely fucking disgusting concept. Just cause you enjoy cucumber like some kind of tasteless pervert, don’t drag innocent delicious water into your sordid little depravity.

10 Likes

Another vote for Davidoff Cucumber Water

5 Likes

Ribena

1 Like

Me starting this thread, going to the toilet and then coming back to it.

hour GIF

1 Like

me to my worst enemy:
you look parched, would you like a nice refreshing glass of cucumber water

5 Likes

Cucumber is the worst food its so vile

2 Likes

it’s definitely the worst thing to put in a sandwich

not sure I actually believe that sorry, since there’s mayo and tuna and stuff like that. I retract this

People also put cucumber in gin sometimes. Prison is too good for them.

2 Likes

Always liked it in Better Call Saul when he’d drink a cucumber water, made me fancy one myself