🥒 Cucumber 🥒

It’s alright

My gf grew her own once

Gherkins and other pickled cucumbers are top tier though

1 Like

Cucumber is great

Nice if you throw it in a colander with some salt for a while to draw the water out then put it in a nice salad

Can’t stress enough how much better it is with the water and seeds removed

Also pickles

1 Like

Interesting. Used to be allergic to them but always thought they were a pretty inoffensive foodstuff.

Makes me puke and gives me the shits. Not even remotely allergic to anything else, it’s a weird one

I’m all about that crunch

2 Likes

Pickles are great, this is the weird thing. How did something so tasty come from something so foul.

1 Like

It’s only edible when pickled. Regular cucumber is the devil’s food.

1 Like

Love it. Crunchy and fresh tasting, good for dipping, make those Chinese cucumber salads with seseme oil and rice vinegar with them regularly. Good in a drink, be it water or a clear cocktail. Has such a pure clean smell too, refreshing!

Worst veg is Lettuce. I can eat it but it’s so boring and not nearly as versatile as a cucumber

3 Likes

oh my god you got one right!

there is nothing on earth worse than getting a sandwich or a salad or something and finding out they’ve snuck some cucumber in there. disgusting.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s great.

Can get the fuck out of water and g&ts though

1 Like

Not a big fan but it has its place.

1 Like

I fucking knew we’d get there in the end!

1 Like

Delicious.

You can even have it in a curry.

4 Likes

Basically a savoury popsicle, therefore refreshing and delicious

2 Likes

Tastes like watery grass. Not a fan of it. Occasionally, I endure it, if it’s in a very well balanced dip or something, but that cucumber had best be a background note, or mark my words, it will not be for me.

1 Like

It’s right nice.

Imagine being offended by a cucumber

12 Likes

Some of nature’s best work imho