Cunting fucking delayed for two cunting hour. An evening thread

What’s happenin team, I have two hours to kill cos Ryanair suck, luckily in a lounge so gonna tan as much of the free fosters as I can. Yeah fosters

1 Like

I am in a small town in Austria for work. Eating some grapes and sitting in the dining room, which is the only part of this hotel that gets internet.

2 Likes

In the rain waiting for a bus listening to grouper. Should be going to DiSmeat but today has properly done me in so im gonna go home and sleep on the sofa all evening instead. Go away, tuesday.

Also eating grapes. Getting a washing machine delivered at 8:30 and have to unplumb the existing one and carry it down 3 flights of stairs and then carry the new one up. And I’ve already done my back in. Fuck life.

I read free lobsters. Ach, it’ll fly by! Especially with all that free lobster.

I’m sat on the sofa drinking a beer I nicked from my friends Airbnb, it was a fancy beer left over in the fridge so I’d say it’s fair game :blush:

1 Like

I feel for you Lopes. At least you’ve got at sweet, sweet Australian nectar at hand.

I’m listening to Air remixes and am cleaning up after dinner. Have felt incredibly anxious all day, am not fucking happy about that. Going to get this batch of writing out of the way and then I’m going to fuck it off for a few weeks.

1 Like

Are grapes this evenings pasta?!

1 Like

Keep your eye on the departure boards. They love knocking the time back forward and making you miss the flight

2 Likes

Actually had lobster for lunch :yum::+1:

1 Like

Evenin songs, thought we were gonna be seeing you on sat night?! :frowning:

1 Like

5 Likes

Haha!! Course you did. JEALOUS.

1 Like

Hosting the pub quiz, obvs

Watching Glastonbury coverage on iPlayer (Hamilton Leithauser currently) waiting for the TV to come in from a murky horrible bike ride then :pizza:

Must have missed that, how are your knees now?
Aye was very good, and great to meet some lovely new Dissers, and of course some lovely Dissers who I had met before

Tonight? I would genuinely have offered to help tomorrow

Sorry to hear that ma man. But I’m sure they’ll be tip top before you know it and you’ll be back up for the next Glasgow meat :+1:

3 Likes

Guys, I’m on holiday until August.

Had two free bottles of Bud and a buffet lunch then came home and slept for a bit.

Overcooked an Italian beef but it still tasted lovely.

6 Likes

Evening. Friend’s leaving do tonight, bit of a tenuous link so hardly a massive goodbye.

I’ve got an infected nail cuticle after cutting a bit of skin when I was cutting my nails. It’s quite painful now and my whole arm is throbbing. How long should I leave it before hitting up the old doctors, DiS? Literally never had this before and it’s shit and an infected finger, you kidding me :sleepy:

Evening lopes and others.

Actually dropped off during a presentation today. Was pretty productive other than that.

WFH tomorrow but need to clean the flat as viewings are starting tomorrow. But means I cam have beer.