Cunting fucking delayed for two cunting hour. An evening thread

What’s happenin team, I have two hours to kill cos Ryanair suck, luckily in a lounge so gonna tan as much of the free fosters as I can. Yeah fosters

I am in a small town in Austria for work. Eating some grapes and sitting in the dining room, which is the only part of this hotel that gets internet.

In the rain waiting for a bus listening to grouper. Should be going to DiSmeat but today has properly done me in so im gonna go home and sleep on the sofa all evening instead. Go away, tuesday.

Also eating grapes. Getting a washing machine delivered at 8:30 and have to unplumb the existing one and carry it down 3 flights of stairs and then carry the new one up. And I’ve already done my back in. Fuck life.

On my way home, big Tesco then gonna rewatch twin peaks episode 8. Was considering the dis meat but thought the 5 no votes significant

I read free lobsters. Ach, it’ll fly by! Especially with all that free lobster.

I’m sat on the sofa drinking a beer I nicked from my friends Airbnb, it was a fancy beer left over in the fridge so I’d say it’s fair game :blush:

Just had bacon medallion and egg cobs. Class.

Gonna kick some dwarf heads in on total war. Also, eat some egg custards cos they’re bangin’

I feel for you Lopes. At least you’ve got at sweet, sweet Australian nectar at hand.

I’m listening to Air remixes and am cleaning up after dinner. Have felt incredibly anxious all day, am not fucking happy about that. Going to get this batch of writing out of the way and then I’m going to fuck it off for a few weeks.

Are grapes this evenings pasta?!

Keep your eye on the departure boards. They love knocking the time back forward and making you miss the flight

Actually had lobster for lunch :yum::+1:

Evenin songs, thought we were gonna be seeing you on sat night?! :frowning:

my knees gone mate! Sure I mentioned this…

How was it? Minds were lost I hope :smiley:

Haha!! Course you did. JEALOUS.

Hosting the pub quiz, obvs

Watching Glastonbury coverage on iPlayer (Hamilton Leithauser currently) waiting for the TV to come in from a murky horrible bike ride then :pizza:

Must have missed that, how are your knees now?
Aye was very good, and great to meet some lovely new Dissers, and of course some lovely Dissers who I had met before

Nicely worded. Good to see the fosters isn’t ruining your politeness :wink:

Nah, knackered mate. Can’t even get around for more than 5 minutes :pensive:

Tonight? I would genuinely have offered to help tomorrow