Cunting fucking delayed for two cunting hour. An evening thread

Not much, had a good day at work again. Things are improving.

1 Like

Got the proper warm and fuzzies for the two Scottish Michaels on Great British Menu :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :blush: :love_hotel:

4 Likes

Hiya

Just got in bed, have to get up in five hours to catch a plane. Hoping so much that mine doesn’t get delayed like yours, but I’m not flying Ryanair so here’s hoping

I’m flying way, way up north for a job interview at noon and then flying a bit further south (but still north of the arctic circle) at 5pm. Spending three weeks up there once I get there though - midnight sun and the ocean and mountains and what have you.

Just really can’t wait for tomorrow to be over tbh (or even this whole week, as I still have work to do before the weekend even if I’m going on “holiday”. Freelance work yaaaay)

Touchdown Glasgow, thank fuck, it’s been a long day

5 Likes

The winning team got 28 out of 46, another team won the luxury bonus hamper (instant barbecue, sausages and a bottle of buckfast ) for winning at play your cards right after getting the closest guess to the population of Springfield in the Simpsons, a good night was had by all

Ended up getting given a guitar at the end of the gig tonight, had to play it for three songs. Fucking brilliant gig.

1 Like