Current Boots Meal Deal of choice

oh god fucking no.

still upset about when pret discontinued the greatest sandwich of all time in 2009 - the hummous, felafel, spinach, tomato and ketchup jobbie.

Spicy bean wrap + apple juice/Dr. Pepper + a yogurt and apricot bar thing.

I remember when they used to have the £1 size Galaxy bars in the deal when I was at Uni, made train journeys home great/stomach churning.

1 Like

Boots meal deals are 39p more expensive than Tesco meal deals so therefore they’re rare for me

Mate. Preach.

I’d literally just discovered and fallen in love with the chicken and sweetcorn chowder.

1 Like

This is sad news, I’ve been a long time fan of Eat’s chicken and almond panini and started having it at Bristol airport again just last week. Will be sad if it changes to a yet another Pret.

1 Like

Minor irk with EAT - they put mustard in fucking everything, and sometimes didn’t tell you. And I don’t like mustard.

1 Like

Apparently I’m not quite correct. According to an article referring to the sale of some EAT stores it also says:

There will still be 62 Eat sites in the capital following the sale, as well as a further 19 elsewhere in the UK.

1 Like

Oh wowsers, this has prompted me to look at Gatwick north’s food sitch where I will be tomorrow night and they have a Shake Shack now. Wooooooooo.

I have had this option at least 5 times in my life

1 Like

Good news, but I’ve lost mine.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

oh sorry to hear that :frowning:

i would guess 10-20 for myself

1 Like

pizza express team, its time to mount up again.

we’re only going to go and save the business.

1 Like

What we gotta do?

get to your local remaining EAT and spend spend spend.

There isn’t one in my town :cry:

maybe we’re too late.

Eaten.

2 Likes

remember when someone (@Mistersteve ?) posted that they had a bunch of free coffee in EAT and a bunch of coffee snobs piled in

good times

1 Like