Halifax/Bank of Scotland can do one.
- Looked at me like I’d spat in their face when I went into a branch and asked to set up a joint account, then huffed and puffed through setting an appointment to do it (which I then didn’t go to because another bank did it for me in minutes and gave me a bunch of free perks)
- Were spectacularly unhelpful with mortgage stuff on the phone and kept telling me to do things online instead of speaking to an advisor
- Tried to get me to go to Huntingdon or some other hellhole for a face to face advice thing
- Eventually booked me an appointment with the wrong person
- The thing that prompted this thread: the text to cancel this appointment cost actual money
I’m telling myself that I’m going to move my accounts away from them when I’ve got the time but obviously I’m far too lazy to actually do it so I’m moaning here about them instead.
What petty grudges against faceless corporations are you currently holding, then?