Current favourite Chocolate?

Dark chocolate Bounty for me – the red one. Or Cadbury’s Bournville.
Fry’s Peppermint also a favourite.
Only have a bar of chocolate about three times a year, but always one of the above. With a cup of Yorkshire tea.

Vego :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Weird that there isn’t a ginger chocolate bar isn’t it?

2 Likes

LN_872414_BP_4

8 Likes

BOOST

5 Likes

My one and only betrothed bar is the Double Decker, however, I am enjoying the Wispa Gold Hazelnut as a recent addition to the canon

5 Likes

5 Likes

Oh yeah! Tony’s Chocolonely dark choc and pretzel. I’m meant to nip out to Tesco’s now but I’m actually going to have to drive the extra 2 mins to sainsbo’s now that that’s in my head

1 Like

can’t go wrong with a ritter sport.

even tried the winter spice one the other day. sounds fairly ming but actually wasn’t too bad.

1 Like

One of the things I say all of the time is “this is the biggest discrepancy in chocolate bar quality between milk and dark chocolate”

Dark chocolate bars are always superior but the milk chocolate Bounty is abysmal whereas the dark chocolate one is a sensation.

1 Like

Cheap but I love them.

Cadburys milk chocolate with diam

2 Likes

Wispa Gold Hazelnut is top of my list to try next.

The king of widely available chocolate bars.

Its an unusual sensation on accounts of how there aren’t any actual hazelnuts in it but it tastes like there are.

1 Like

This is, without doubt, the stupidest thing anyone has ever said.

1 Like

No it isn’t!

2 Likes

Imagine it was!

Dark chocolate is not good. And the milk chocolate Bounty is delicious.

2 Likes

Yes the pretzel one is good too, during lockdown we did a big order from their website and tried every flavour.