Current favourite Chocolate?

Just bought a Crunchie, no thanks to any of you lot who didn’t remind me as I asked

Thoughts to follow

1 Like

Texture’s got worse, genuinely unpleasant on the ol’ gnashers

I’m coming over next month and I’m so so excited to see all the new sweets and chocolates lol. Normally I hold it back and just get about £15 worth of stuff from the pound shop but we bring it home and it’s gone in a month and I regret not getting more. So this time I’m going big, thinking whole carryon case…

1 Like

Whilst I enjoyed your post, I really like both of these things.

So I guess yes, Mint Aero IS the Supergrass of chocolate!

1 Like

I really like both those things too, but if someone asked me to name my ultimate favourite chocolate bar or band, I wouldn’t consider either, for either category.

reckon there is an ironic marketing campaign based around the concept of mint aero being ‘nobody’s favourite’ soundtracked by supergrass’ alright

3 Likes

I have a 4 or 5 bar a day habit at the moment. I’m all over these lately

3 Likes

167 posts and aint no one saying Lindor yet? 'Fuck’s wrong with you people?

Lindor is for posers

1 Like

Can’t help if a Lindor daydream causes an alarming level of posing, tbh

Surely several million people eat lindor on the daily

They’re all fucking posers, man

1 Like

These bleeding brains from m&s are fit.

I don’t like most caramel but the stuff in these taste like Werthers originals :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What the deuce is that!?

A bleeding brain!

Magnificent

3 Likes

They sound a bit too spooky for me but they also sound delicious so I’ll try and be a #BigBraveBoy and give them a go…

Maybe just close your eyes or pretend it’s a walnut. Very strong confectionery item for 2021 :clap::clap::clap:

Top tips from a top person!

1 Like

I love caramel but I don’t think I could cope with that, even with my eyes shut

1 Like

TIL that Snickers is the world’s best selling chocolate bar. Weird, that.

1 Like