Current minor ongoing battles

Cambridge Water say I owe them £121. Wtf no I don’t.

Also, looks like I’m going to have to use the deposit scheme ADS to get that £1500 back, or go the small claims route. Quietly itching to make good use of that three days of litigation skills I learned on a course, tbqfh.

You?

Fat White Family still haven’t returned my mate’s keyboard stand

My Vitriol never refunded my London ticket but I’ve chalked that one up to experience.

If you take away my grudges, there’ll be nothing left

I was served two drinks at a gig on Friday night with lipstick all over the glasses. Honestly think whoever had been drinking from them had been demonstrating an oral sex act on them.

When I pointed this out, the barmaid reluctantly got two clean glasses and tipped the contents in… Asked her to get two new glasses and repour them, thanks.

That’s all I’ve got.

An ongoing battle which I’m being kind of forced to just drop but I really don’t want to drop it.

Basically my property managers are super rude to us and people keep dumping rubbish in our carpark so they told us to let them know when it happens and it’s happened loads so obvs I’m the one to email and say sort it out etc. They then emailed me back saying they’re sick and tired of my attitude and that I can just go find another property manager for us and the 8 other flats. I was like wtf that’s so rude and they just carried it on. Didn’t apologise, just kept emailing me shit and being really rude/defensive. Then they pulled out snippets of my emails and were like LOOK HOW RUDE YOU ARE with stuff like “get this sorted” and “get this looked at asap” but what they’d done was skip out of the parts where we said could you please and thank you and they’re basically just carrying on cause i’ve gone back to say why are you lying and they just ignored it and said that i can contact the other owners to see if anyone else wants a new property manager too and then I can go find a new one and drop them. Which is a very odd way to try to keep your customers happy but whatever.
I wanna report them, bf says just leave it.

I’d probably just leave it but continue to moan about it to people who don’t want to hear about it or can’t do anything to change it.

oh wow do you work for them too?

None at the moment, which is bizarre considering we’ve just moved house. When we moved last time, everything that could go wrong pretty much did.

(Having new sofas delivered tomorrow, they’ll probably turn up broken in half now)

The glider things we paid for to go on the bottom of the sofa legs to stop it scratching the floor fell off almost immediately. Cannot be arsed doing anything about it.

I was just gonna suggest lakeland would have some but I’m annoyed with Lakeland too!!

Got some of this last week to stop my rug slipping about. As you can see, the picture CLEARLY shows the sticky stuff sticking to the rug.

WRONG. Not only does it not stick to the rug well, but it’s sticky on the other side too…not just “grippy”. So it’s now basically stuck to the floor and the rug is on top of it

https://www.lakeland.co.uk/24502/Grip-a-Rug---Rug-and-Mat-Floor-Gripper-Roll-5m

Quite need something like that for my new bath mat actually. I will steer well clear of that one, thank you.

bit weird mate

I think he actually meant sincerely that he would leave it but continue to moan about it.

BUT he has the same goddamn sarky attitude of those that have wronged me so i’m adding him to my list :eyes:

£6.49!!

I got some of these in Poundstretcher for a quid each:

This is more what I need but haven’t been able to see it anywhere!

James Taylor was uncertain of the final lyrics to his masterpiece These Days.

Yeah yor in a tricky situation as most property managers are the same or worse and changing managers can be tricky operation if the previous managers are not co-operative.

Don’t ever really let a grudge/battle go. Have battles at work from 3 years ago that seem resolved as the person is really pally with me, but guess what? I still hate you! Just a very reasonable person that understands the need to maintain peace for the greater good. Hahahahaaaaahhhh

Fucking hell, I bought a roll of that on the weekend for €8. I’m a fucking mug.