Current minor (or non-minor, if you like) ailments

That’s ok, sometimes when I bend over I fart!!

:thinking:

Heberden’s nodes - gonna have some well wonky fingers in a few years

Did you ever coat your hand in pvc glue at school and peel that off? Is it a similar sensation, because I used to love doing that!

I got a dead leg playing hockey two and a half weeks ago and it’s still pretty painful,

You kind of forget that a ‘deadleg’ punch is nothing like a proper dead leg and that the real things are stupidly slow to heal, and will reduce yo to hobbling around and unable to bend your leg for a week.

I don’t remember Mr Biffo’s Insincere Dave ever trivialising mental health issues.

Maybe don’t be such a dick?

1 Like

Sorry my bad, sometimes I just get too carried away! I flagged the post so hopefully someone will delete it! I hang my head in shame… Sorry Perv, I did not mean to cause grief but I realise too late that I may have done :frowning:

massive bruise on my thigh from when I was out drinking with some cunts earlier this week and smashed into a table on the way to the bar.

played it very nice n’ cool son though.

Bloody pain in my back again. Going to talk to the doc about it tomorrow.

I was mostly baffled tbh but yeah, seeing it has so many manifestations that I’ve damaged and scarred various bits of my body for my entire lifetime and my doctor has trivialised it, I’d appreciate it not being mocked

Yeah, quite a bit and it’s a pain.

If you can get over the smell, TCP applied with a cotton bud and then air your feet for a bit to let it dry will sort out even the worst outbreaks.

I should say that is applied neat too, no messing around here now.

I’ve got a rather uncomfortable stye in my eye. It’s irritating more than anything.

that sounds potentially painful on cracked skin !

Typically with arthritis your hand joints will feel stiff and swollen immediately on waking and improve a bit as the day goes on. There can be lots of other explanations though. I’d go and see your GP as soon as you can, because even though my GP referred me immediately it took 3 months to get a rheumatology appointment (I didn’t have arthritis)

1 Like

Booted the bed and (presumably) broke my little toe (again) about 2-3 months back. Still hurts quite a lot to bend it or if I’ve been doing a lot of walking.

• fractured my R/H little finger in October and I think it’s just slightly uncomfortable in certain position forever now

• drunkenly fell off a motorised scooter on Sunday so have a bruised left hip

• strained R/H intercostal muscles 2 months ago which still ache mornings and evenings

• new boots have rubbed the back of my left ankle raw

All very minor but in combination making me feel pretty old

1 Like

Done something to my left wrist (don’t), niggles a bit when I put weight on it

Glutes have seized up, it’s a right pain in the arse.

I did my rotator cuff last year and (with the caveat that you should see your GP for a proper diagnosis) if it is that, there’s nothing you can do but take painkillers anyway. Hope it gets better soon!