Current song obsession

God I love it so much. Just repeating it over and over.

Beautiful song?

• Yessss
  • Somehow no

0 voters

2 Likes

I mean, I wouldn’t really describe it as a banger but it is a good song

1 Like

this really makes me want to go to a gig

1 Like
1 Like

I’m always a bit obsessed with wewithoutyou but I’ve been revisiting some of their mid-era stuff recently. Especially love this song.

1 Like

this week, I have mostly been listening to

This song, I keep listening to it. I used to work at her old school and they played her songs in the admin office with effusive pride, it was very sweet

Exile is fucking amazing. That whole record is fucking amazing.

1 Like

Her new vid running around Old Street and Dalston etc makes me miss London nights out very a lot.

2 Likes

don’t know any cool new music like I used to :frowning:

lost my cool factor!

My current earworm is this:

It’s a great piece of music, but I have to make up my own lyrics for it to be a ‘song’.

2 Likes
3 Likes

This came on shuffle when I was for a run this morning, been in my head ever since

Imagine my delight to discover a music video full of those sweet sweet early 90s indie rock vibes :heart_eyes:

anyway listened to it and the piano is nice, sounds like Radiohead but the guy’s voice is a bit theatrical, plus there’s too many layers towards the end and it kind of makes the chorus seem a bit generic, would have been better if it stayed gentle instead of going for some epic feels

Still not found anything better than when I first heard this a couple of years ago

wish more people could do a slightly sinister tone without laying on too thick.

4 Likes

Love this album

1 Like

yeah it’s really great, there’s a few tracks towards the end I can’t be bothered with though

1 Like

Give this a minute to kick in. Amazing weird 1972 jazz/rock/electronic hybrid

4 Likes

wow this is really something. Almost reminds me of Pavement from the weird vocal phrasing near the start. That weird atonal feedback around 3 mins is great too, so crunchy

1 Like