Cute things humans do

Keep seeing things about this on the internet. Examples include doorbells. Little bells one human rings to signal to another human that they’d like to come in to their home. The other one was when you propose to someone, you give them a ring. Which is ADORABLE, when you think about it. “Hello, I want to marry you, here’s some jewellery.” Awwww <3

Think the fact we go out for food is utterly delightful. A human putting their nice clothes on to go and have another human make them dinner. That is so sweet.

1 Like

Cum

11 Likes

Sorry.

2 Likes

For fucks sake

5 Likes

visit lonely elderly people who they are unrelated to.

properly does my black smouldering husk of a heart in that.

2 Likes

hate going out for food personally, find it really snobby

1 Like

Before the pandemic lots of us used to go into poorly lit basements and dance to loud music, which is adorable.

2 Likes

those adverts of lonely elderly people too.

fuuuuuuuuck :frowning:

Sorry Kermo. I’m really sorry. Don’t know why I said that.

things never change with you, do they

1 Like

compete to build the biggest thing

3 Likes

Try and get out of each other’s way on the pavement but accidentally keep getting in each other’s way. What are we like?!

2 Likes

Awww, I love that. Little dances, humans are so silly

1 Like

We can’t (as a general rule) sleep standing up or upside down. We have to lie down, curl up and make little nests to sleep in.
Really quite charming.

2 Likes

haven’t read the thread but just wanted to see if Ant has done his usual thing of saying ‘cum’ in nice threads

3 Likes

I think it’s really cute when humans make any sound involuntarily. Something about the situation they find themselves in meaning that they make a little noise without meaning to. Very cute.

1 Like

do bad impressions of other animals in an attempt to communicate with them

4 Likes

Some facial expressions are undeniably and even painfully lovely

2 Likes

Something something thursday

Acknowledge when it has been the anniversary of a person’s birth, sing a special little song to them, give them gifts* and cake which has candles on they blow out.

*Gifts that are wrapped in colourful paper to keep the contents secret, inviting them to guess and be surprised on opening it.

1 Like