💥 🤓 🤖 CYBERPUNK 2077 - RELEASE DAY CHAT 🤖 🤓 💥

Anticipating this thread to be around 80% glitch related, 10% epimer shagging his new pc, and 10% regret.

2 Likes

is this pokemon except in london and instead of pikachu you catch skepta and get him to hack for you

2 Likes

I am playing on release night/day:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

on:

• PS4
  • Xbox
  • New Xbox
  • PS5
  • PC
  • Stadia

0 voters

yeah, 7 years in the making bro.

1 Like

tbf as I was typing that I was like does sound kinda good, I know absolutely nothing about it though

1 Like

Dispatched yesterday from the same place I got Miles Morales and that arrived early on release day. If it does arrive I’ll probably give it a gander and see how ‘bad’ it is and decide if I’ll wait for a patch like I did with Control.

Generally performance things don’t bother me that much (or I just don’t notice) and never really experienced some of the more notorious release day disasters so I might be ok.

Never played Witcher 3 (or any CDPR) game so interested to see how it is.

Going to stay up till midnight to get the patch downloading then going to sleep.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Looking forward to playing tomorrow night and seeing if it will be a buggy nightmare on my PS4.

Will buy it in six months time.

11 Likes

Downloading the 59gig install as we speak, just in time for the 60gb patch tomorrow

1 Like

Same as I said to @keith in the New Xbox thread, let the early adopter mugs beta test it, then pick up the version that works in 6 months time.

3 Likes

Played around an hour earlier, maybe more, on Series X. Not really any bugs but a lot of the textures aren’t great.

A lot of tutorial and chatting so far, not really that much fun. Looking forward to when I can just explore and choose what to do, without my (in-game) phone ringing constantly.

I’m also constantly picking things up with no idea what they are, some very small text in the menus.

Huh, it reckons it’s only a 7 gig patch.

Whelp, goodnight.

like I went to the effort of ‘preloading’ a fucking video game, but not really.

shite.

1 Like

Looking forward to playing a video game and also reading takes about why it sucks tomorrow. Sweet dreams, mates.

5 Likes

no cyberpunk for me I guess. update stalled at 95% and its not my connection because my conncetion is fucking baller.

probs refund it in the morning.

Oof that’s a fully shit mate.

literally the first moment of the game past the character build.

loving The Hulk so far.