2 Likes

Are they suppositories?

1 Like

fairweather BWankers

this is like the opposite of me in the winter

i like riding in the heat

you coming out on saturday @zxcvbnm

2 Likes

Hey I did a 200km in this bullshit, that was more tbh an enough and I’ve been riding all week to work sweating my tits off (quite literally)

it’s great! fuck numb toes and frostbit fingers, this is the life!

1 Like

anyone use chamois cream? is the proper stuff ‘better’ than a bit of sudocrem?

I do if i’m going for a longer ride. don’t know if it’s any better than regular sudocrem or whatever but it’s not like the stuff is mad expensive

nope, never needed to

:nail_care:

whats your #brand?

Not sure if its the heat or just doing 3-4 days of fair distance that’s caught me out but may invest in some… :dizzy_face:

Assos stuff is supposedly decent. I’ve never used it, but since the distance and time in the saddle has massively decreased, I might be a bit delicate on longer rides, so I might have to invest in some

1 Like

assos

pro tip: rub it into your shorts not your junk

1 Like

Another pro tip; don’t confuse your chamois cream with embrocation

1 Like

Tried to cycle round lake geneva today, aborted only 1.5 hours in, jfc swiss cycle lanes are useless. So many roadworks, was unbearable.

Also there was no view to speak of. All of the mansions on the lake have erected massive fences or trees to make sure no one else could possibly share their views.

The one time I took my phone out to try and take a photo it had turned off due to extreme temperature (in my jersey pocket so God knows how hot my arse was :rofl:)

Could possibly have turned into a nice route further round but I wasn’t willing to wait to find out.

Cycling thru geneva city was really cool though!

4/10

Is there anything wrong with this bike? Really tempted to get it on finance…

It’s so pretty. Seems almost too good to be true for that price. Every other bike with those specs seems to be around £200-£300 more expensive.

Nope nothing wrong with Tifosi bikes. Very solid, but I’ve viewed them as a winter bike brand, so nice to see them getting into the higher spec market. Seems like a decent price and Fat Birds are great to deal with. The only thing I would say is you can pick an ultergra group up for around £500, so looking at buying frame wheels and group seperate could be a cheaper option. I did this when I got my Lynskey and got a bike that could retail for £4k plus for £2400.

In short, if you’re interested and fancy it, then it’s probably a goer.

1 Like

don’t know about that one in particular but tifosi seem to get a pretty good write up from what I’ve seen. almost bought one last year but couldn’t find a shop that had them in stock to try out anywhere in the country.

good point, ultegra 6800 is just about to be replaced by r8000 in the next month (?) so you will probably see some good deals on the older groupsets kicking around if you could be arsed building a bike yourself.

Ok, thanks v. much for the advice. Might consider what you said… Was thinking of buying the frame and then di2 separately, but di2 is sadly still a fair bit beyond my price range.