Cycling Thread 2.0

~runs into thread, puffing and sweaty, but with a glistening smooth bum and lovely thighs~

www.veloskin.cc

:biking_man: :sweat_drops:

~glides out again~

:motorcycle: :motorcycle: :biking_man: :motor_scooter: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :red_car: :motor_scooter: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :red_car: :red_car: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :red_car: :red_car: :ambulance:

#www.velogames.com
#DiS Wike Bankers
#League Code: 821985816

1 Like

Think I forgot to join it after I set it up :') WHAT AM I LIKE EH?

:raised_hands: hiya m8!

something really humiliating about spreading bum cream on - whether you apply it to the skin or to the chamois it just feels wrong.

1 Like

You could just tell 'em to do it themselves

Any news @zxcvbnm?

We’re pretty much in SHEFFIELD!!!

awww I really fancy this but I’ve added up all the getting into leeds, getting a train to sheff then getting to wherever you said upthread… sorry.

next time deffo.

you should announce it in the good cycling thread then I’d have more time to think about it. I only come in here to be snarky.

EDIT : Have a brilliant time - think the weather looks mostly ok x

I didn’t even think to bring anything other than shorts and a short sleeved jersey so let’s hope the weather stays good yes

5 Likes

#HI WANKERS! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

6 Likes

Think I have followed @Aggpass on strava, hope so anyway cos if not it’s just some bloke who happened to do the same route as you

1 Like

There was a non-DiSer with us. Maybe it was him. Lol.

wankers.

not jealous.

2 Likes

pretty bloody confident in my team I have to say. That is maybe because I watch hardly any pro cycling.

Pinot
Porte
Dan Martin
De Marchi (?)
marcel Kittel
Axel Domont (?)
Jack Bauer
tony martin
Jon Izagirre

good weekend. MORE DiS rides pls lads

thank you so much for showing us the Peaks, I think I speak for us all when I say we all had a :100: time, absolutely banging. Gonna practice my techie ds for next time.

WHAT LOVELY BUMS

2 Likes

perfectly angled to protect the anonymity of the only non-diser’s bum. Lovely stuff

1 Like

What an absolute shower of shit the BC Nationals were. Kudos to the winners and all that but what a daft choice of location, fuck all coverage, rolling updates from BC often inaccurate, and the finishing circuit just turned it into a pull-fest. Total balls.