Cycling Thread 2.0

It’s yellow. Want.

That top tube :nauseated_face:

1 Like

#crossiscoming #crossisboss #splat

i guess that’s for shouldering it?

i kinda like it

Nah, the inside of the top left corner of the front triangle (not explained that well) goes over your shoulder and your arm hooks the bars, so I don’t see it as a shouldering thing.

think my utterly ridic hipster front basket thing has arrived. this means i might discard commuting lycra forever now :thinking:

Are you going to get one of those ‘skate’ helmets to go with it too?

:smiley:

nah - apparently they’re pretty hot

tbh I sometimes don’t even wear a helmet on my hack bike :scream:

I never wear a helmet on the hack

Brighton Big Dog was awesome - my team got stuck into an Epic Battle with a team of our mates for 6th place. Came down to a sprint for the finish line - which I lost on a one second margin. I have never raced so hard, and a podium was not even at stake!

My daughter came 2nd in her race, my son came 4th in his, got them both some sweet bargain Morvelo kit, and I got snapped getting some sweet sweet air

I got very drunk for free at the after party, 10/ 10

3 Likes

I’m quite happy with my switch from Compact to Semi-Compact. Think it’s going to be a little bit of an adjustment now as it definitely takes a little more to turn the pedals over, but ultimately worth doing in the long run (ride).

Well worth it. Really enjoying riding a 52/36

I doubt that it’s relevant to anyone here but beware with those helmets, the entry level ones made by Bern don’t meet the safety standards for cycling or snow sports and I think as a result are technicallly classed as a hard hat rather than a helmet :construction_worker_man:

I don’t wear one for short trips into town etc. on my pub bike.

I do genuinely notice cars giving me waaaaaaay more room and generally being more patient when I’m sans helmet.

1 Like

not heard from @zxcvbnm in here for a while

Still riding bikes. Still haven’t got much to say about it.

1 Like

Got a stacked stem? Best musette for under £100? Other very important cycling questions

FOUR POINTS

i take it you get that because your an audax uk member?

I’m still waiting to get my card back ffs

Yep.

Yeah, I haven’t had it back from the first. Saturday’s was instant validation.

Assuming answering Yes to the first one results in an immediate BAN for not being aero enough.

1 Like