Cycling Thread 2.0

bikewankers
twats

OMG - just found this

WANT WANT WANT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

http://www.thevanillaworkshop.com/speedvagen-road/

Oh never seen a Speedvagen before??? Absolutely stunning

nope, Iโ€™m not much of a connoisseur of exotica really - but these really float my boat

love the matched fork, stem & seatposts

Thereโ€™s a place in Girona you can rent them from:

So so so expensive :rofl:

(Probably getting a carbon Orbea from somewhere else instead)

Amazing bikes. Cyclingtips do a series called bikes of the bunch. Well worth googling Speedvagen cyclingtips. In fact, just look at all the bikes of the bunch articles

I have one, but Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s not right because thereโ€™s faster people than me. I think something about the segment has been made private so I canโ€™t see other peopleโ€™s time making me the sole KOMโ€ฆ itโ€™s weird.

Iโ€™m 2 seconds off KOM on a regular segment tho, reckon I can nail that sucker.

LOL

Good lord, that is absolutely lovely.

goes off to find similar UK frame builders

unlucky

god some of these Saffron bikes, blimey

Saffron are bloody lovely. I remember riding with a guy on a fully tricked Saffron bike a few years ago. Stunning.

REP speedvagen

Zero obviously because pretty much every segment Iโ€™ve ever ridden has been part of the tour or the dauphine at some point in the last few years.

Also Iโ€™m really slow so thereโ€™s that. Usually delighted if I can get in the top 500 on a segment.

Most downhill segments are nailed by pro mtbers too

Aw maaaan :pensive:

Top 500 out of 10000 is decent tbh mate.

:smiley:

itโ€™s done that with one of mine too. donโ€™t think it shows up if you match an existing KOM, only if you beat it (maybe)

despite it telling you you have the KOM on the ride itself

I might create my own segment, of my road, just so that I can get a KOM, for a day.

oh wow

(apart from that fucking ugly fork)