Cycling Thread 2.0

3 Likes

Might kill two birds with one stone and tattoo on a beard

on your calf?

Yeah! I’m a punk now m8. :beers:

think when you find yourself photoshopping beards onto cows it’s probably time to go home

2 Likes

me too

Niiice! The SQR seatblock is really good if you’re having to take your bag off and put it back on over and over again.

How did you attach that saddlebag?

I’m using this one

https://www.carradice.co.uk/products/saddle-fixing-systems/bagman-quick-release-qr-support-expedition-original

it’s pretty easy to get the bag on and off

I’m planning to upgrade to a carbon post and new saddle - so the old seatpost and saddle will have the support on it all the time and I will just swap them over to the “Best” ones when not commuting

2 Likes

see my reply to svenrokk

Gonna do the biggest climb in Ireland tomorrow (or one of), its like 300m elevation or some shite :roll_eyes:

:smile:

Bit worried about going back to the alps this summer tbh, riding here is pretty much all flat but windy.

This can be just as difficult as an alpine col, but the technique and sensation is completely different.

Only way to get decent practice in would be hill repeats, or doing loops of the one local hill but absolutely sod that tbh tbf

Gonna get myself some Carradice panniers for my touring bike. Didn’t realise they were handmade in Lancashire! Might cycle up and pick them up in person.

Watch over their shoulder as they’re putting it together.

New bike smell

7 Likes

It really is orange. Have I made a mistake here?

Sort the angle of the hoods out and it’ll be alright.

I think they’re ok. It’s just the style of the sram ones that look a bit weird. I’ll certainly be fiddling though.

Ah, yeah, SRAM are a bit weirder than Shimano/Campag. Nice bike though boss.

1 Like