Cycling Thread 2.0

no, because getting there from forest hill is a total utter ballache. if i lived closer i would-- it’s only a fiver IIRC? you can literally rock up and ride it i think as long as a club hasn’t hired it out or similar).

1 Like

If only CG hadn’t been banned…

It’s £4 during the week - there’s a timetable at the bottom of this page: Road Cycling & Road Circuits | Lee Valley VeloPark | Better

Aye, I saw that last night but I appreciate your marcksplaining (@safetywink). Just wondering if anybody had been round and if it’s any cop.

UTI

1 Like

Think I’m going to give it a go once I get my new bike (which should finally be very soon!!!11)

UTI

!!!

(i am also getting a new bike, just waiting for fucking decathlon to confirm i can use multiple e-vouchers for one purchase as i don’t wanna be stuck with £500 of vouchers)

Can I just shock you, I am also waiting to hear if they accept a very specific voucher that I have :fearful:

UTI

what’s their goddamn problem? i have tweeted them THREE TIMES about it and have now resorted to facebook. don’t fucking tell me i have to actually call them, jezzas.

(wtff is this UTI bollocks about?)

NO FOOTBALL CHAT!

It’s good sexual health chat!

UTI

Oh god, this doesn’t bode well. I may go in person and force the vouchers into the hand of an employee.

Ooft! IoW randonnee’s the same day as the DiS running crew taking on the Hackney Half Marathon. I feel like Natalie Imbruglia

@plasticniki, guess which south east London outlet of a French headquartered sports retail conglomerate I’m visiting tonight after work?

InterMarche? Sponsored several French domestic cycling teams in the past

nope. DECATHLERS. and they didn’t have the sodding bike I wanted to look at in stock, so I just wandered round and had a look at their football shirts instead.

you know they have a thing on their website where you can check the store stock? i realise this information probably isn’t all that helpful at this moment in time

cool, thanks man! I had a great time anyway. fucking love that new bike smell you only get at Halfords and Deacthlers.

1 Like

Imagine what it’s like when you go somewhere that sells decent bikes! :persevere::flushed::blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

you know pnikkers has permission to ban people from here, right?

2 Likes

Caleb gets loooooow.

Lads.

I’ve been approached by some folk about having a go at racing.

You’ve all seen my Strava times. They’re shit. What shall I do?