Cycling Thread 3.0

:loudspeaker: last call for this weekendā€™s ā€œthin on the groundā€ edition of DiS Bike Dorks do Kent :loudspeaker:

:smiley:

https://twitter.com/asausagehastwo/status/1044233989064708097

3 Likes

I mean itā€™s very nice but that isnā€™t a bike

1 Like

Had to abandon a reply hereā€¦

Anywayā€¦ Anyone like Angel delight?

can you even IMAGINE the grief iā€™d have got if iā€™d posted it anywhere else

Please reply to the tweet telling him that itā€™s not a bike

2 Likes

i will not

DO NOT reply asking what sort of useless kid stays on a balance bike for a year

2 Likes

Whats yer plans for a meat this weekend?

leaving chez plastics between 9-10am on Saturday morning. got a ~100km spin of Kent planned with a cafe stop at 65km(ish). home by mid afternoon i expect, drinks in my local in the evening.

itā€™s well east to get to catford on the train from waterloo, fyi

Ooh cool! Iā€™ll know Friday whatā€™s going onnnn. :heart:

brill!

1 Like

Any segments to star?

Ha

Yep

1 Like

dunno why some cycling gloves are so bad for this compared to normal gloves. i have a pair that i canā€™t get to go back to normal no matter how much fiddling i do

1 Like

The start of Hogtrough is an absolute grind :sob:

Iā€™d be up for meeting you all for a ride but Iā€™ve gotta go collect some stuff for our babyā€™s imminent arrival, next time!

Yep, it sure is. And thatā€™s a shame, but a good reason!

@Aggpass weā€™ve picked a nice route rather than a shitload of hills. We go Woldingham School which is Mikeā€™s favourite road, then along Pilgrims Way (another highlight). Then going down Star Hill gives you one of the best views in Kent maybe and lastly Knatts Valley is just :ok_hand:

1 Like

really good customer service from Wahoo btw guys. my up button is beginning to peel off (itā€™s not even very bad) but theyā€™ve agreed to send me a new unit???

my bolt broke (the one I got to replace the old non-bolt one that I lost)

the screen got black lines all over it, and then a few weeks later it died completely

Evans replaced it straight away which was good - but the bolt does seem a little flimsy compared to the older one (maybe that;s why itā€™s still Ā£50 less expensive for the big non - aero one)

good to hear they are solid on fixing issues though