Cycling Thread 3.0

Ba da-da da
Ba da-da da
Ba da da dun diddle un diddle un diddle uh da!

1 Like

get a seat bag and put water in a bottle on your frame = no sweaty back

2 Likes

if its only one ride you could just strap the tube to your seat/frame and save $

1 Like

Running packs are what it sounds like youā€™re after, but they will make your back sweaty. Itā€™s probably easier to get a saddle bag and a water bottle, tbh.

1 Like

Stop shaming people.

Well that seems to be a fairly unanimous decision that saddle bag and frame bottle is the way to go. Thanks. Iā€™ll investigate those instead then.

Another vote for Davidoff Cool bottle cages + saddle bag. Any backpack will give you a sweaty back in this weather, and cyclists donā€™t really wear hydration packs unless theyā€™re MTBers.

If thereā€™s a Decathlon near you, you can pick up cages, bottles and a saddle bag v cheap. They also do hydration backpacks:

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/500-hydration-pack-blue-id_8354520.html

1 Like

s-l300

1 Like

On yer bike, lazy

:sob::sob:

seriously worried that my carbon seat post will fail under my weight (has a weight limit of 100kgs)

Get a stronger seat? Come on rich you can do it!

If only. Iā€™m not going to be riding for a long time yet. My bike has a lovely layer of dust on it now

every time i think too much about this i nearly cry, srs

we havenā€™t had a recommend a saddle bag sub-thread for a while?

iā€™m still needing a new one. my arundel dual was PERFECT but I canā€™t find anywhere that sells them anymore. (tho it probably could have done with being more waterproof). bought a lezyne road caddy but itā€™s too small :cry:

need something that is only just big enough to fit two tubes and a multi tool

Priorities change, pretty apathetic about most things now tbh

Sounds like you need a big injection of CYCLING FEVER DRUGS! :syringe:

1 Like

still a big fan of my mack workshop road roll, though it will not fit 2 tubes

Deuter Bike Bag Race might work depending on the tool

1 Like

also i had one of these on my red triban, really liked it:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/evoc-saddle-bag-1/

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: