No running chat

1 Like

No cycling chat

A @rich-t free zone

Do you want me to flounce off?

Don’t you dare!

2 Likes

No thanks.

right, wahoowankers, you have exactly 6 weeks to sell me a element bolt (is that the aero one??).

my speedo app thing has stopped working on the Edge 520 and battery seems to have fallen off a cliff in the last few months. In real terms, is it just the battery life that is better on the bolt? if so don’t think i could justify £200 on it when in all honesty my edge has never actuall ran out on me.

@rich-t you may as well mute the thread now :wink:

It’s a dead simple user interface, easy maps, app and upload are both seamless. Basically does everything perfectly

You can get them for £160 (see upthread). Mine arrived yesterday but I haven’t taken it out of the box yet.

1 Like

fuck sake

i had the edge 520 and the wahoo shits all over it. better mapping, way better battery life (will easily do a 200km, so be on for 14+ hours), better TBT directions. configuring via the app is great and everything works v well. as aggers said, it’s v seamless. can’t fault mine.

look at this t shirt

it’s squint

1 Like

Just back from a cycling holiday in Flanders. Belgium’s cycling infrastructure absolutely rules. Cycling lanes the size of two way roads, priority for bikes over cars, the node network… The UK is shite. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Love going round roundabouts where the cars just stop for you :heart:

Yeah… Casually dawdling across dual-carriageway width roads where every car has to grind to a halt. It’s awesome.

my bike’s creaking again, really fucking badly

had the bottom bracket (yes, pressfit) replaced about 3 months ago, can’t feel any play in it

going to make sure everything’s tightened tonight and re-grease pedals and seatpost. if it’s still there, what the fuck do i do?

PLEASE DON’T SAY CANAL

Headset? Overtightened wheel QR? Stem bolts? Brake cables on the frame?

This is a good diagnosis page

1 Like

howd the BBR go yesterday?