Cycling Thread 4.0 (Part 1)

Well Hello!

This is the lightest box of this size that I have ever lifted

12 Likes

OMG

2 Likes

How was your Sittingborne trip? Did you find the fun in North Kent :slight_smile: ?

I bet it’s a bike.

3 Likes

It’s hard to tell, the instructions are in Slovakian

1 Like

it was so good, perfect amount of riding for me at the moment! managed to ride every day (though one day was just 12km or so along the coast and back to a secluded bay). really nice mix of quiet lanes, coastal paths and baby grav, the loop we did from whitstable along to reculver then wiggling to canterbury and back to whitstable via the crab and winkle way was really excellent :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah brilliant - so glad you found the fun: yes I love that whole route, great stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems decent

Semi-bike wanker status unlocked

10 Likes

i’m afraid you’re going to have to go clipless with a nice bike like that

Oh my sweet summer child

1 Like

Also glad you had a great time. I love cycling round east kent and feel very blessed to live here, great mix of coast, flat quiet lanes and nice rolling hills(north downs).

(@Scagden if you fancy a ride sometime dm me)

3 Likes

this bike will never be this clean again

5 Likes

alright mel c

3 Likes

Sure but these platforms came with the bike (which surprised me tbh). Gonna go to the local bike store & get some Ultegra clipless (and a few other bits) and make sure it’s all set up right

But baby steps PNiki, baby steps

There’ll be no lycra or posting Strava maps to insta anytime soon

2 Likes

might start a sweepstake

4 Likes

One of my favourite artists does cyclewear with various manufacturers as it goes

https://instagram.com/xanthebonsall?utm_medium=copy_link

lycra: august
strava in general: 3 weeks
strava on insta: next summer after doing a 200 miler

3 Likes

why did you link to this

WHY

just popping this here for when he’s ready

4 Likes

Cos it’s awesome