Cycling Thread for Normal People who think cycling is just yknow alright or perhaps an inexpensive means of getting from A->B

That’s it, everyone out.

1 Like

thicker, warmer, winter-er

just get some winter cycling boots

depends: do your feet get really cold? might need to ride through a winter to find out.

i wear defeet woolie boolies on v cold days with the one pair of overshoes i have; never had a problem. my fingers and toes don’t really suffer in the cold though tbh, unless it’s snowing

1 Like

I’m just trying to ruin Dave’s shit thread really. Have got a wiggle order arriving today though!

DEETZ plz

managed to restrict myself to things I actually need:

mini pump
winter gloves
long sleeve jersey

£50 for everything (risked a small in the jersey though so will probs have to return it and spend more on a less discounted medium :frowning: )

A mate of mine has just bought Zipp 404s to go on his newly purchased Cervelo R5 with full Dura Ace. What a prick!

1 Like

has he got electronic shifting and the power meter crankset?

more productive

?? FFS Guys?

Nope. For some reason he’s never even ridden with an HRM, but he did have the Rotor cranks that the pros we’re all using 4yrs ago. Vain prick.

Sorry Dave

what?

NORMAL PEOPLE.

who?

Normal people do not talk about adding slime to their inners.

Can someone please explain to me who has the right of way / who should give way in the below scenario?

Bike and car approach in opposite directions - there is a series of parked cars on the car’s side of the road which means that both bike and car should can not pass each other. Bike’s side of the road is completely clear.

• Bike should give way to car
  • Car should give way to bike

0 voters

Unless the car is coming uphill… I think…

the bike still has right of way but it’s considered courteous to give way to someone coming up a hill

1 Like