Dad jokes 😐... 🙂... 🙄

Works for every animal!

1 Like

Knock, knock
Who’s there?
Interrupting @AttackDuck
Interrupting @Attac-

5 Likes

My 6 year old is obsessed with his latest joke.

“What is a crickets favourite sport?”
“Cricket!”

ffs son. I’ve taken to answering it with any other sport I can think of and now he thinks that’s a better answer

6 Likes

The last line of this just broke me in a jury waiting room <3

2 Likes

Just remembered I never posted in here
the solid joke my mate Marc made

He was shuffling a deck of cards and asked if I’d ever seen the ‘lester shuffle’

I said no

Gave me half the deck and told me ‘there you go, now you have ‘less to shuffle’

11 Likes

Feel like this is the sort of gag @escutcheon will absolutely love. Can foresee him keeping a deck of cards pocketed for every chance to use it

1 Like

Not sure that’s a joke son. Sounds more like a Test to me.

7 Likes

11 Likes

I don’t like it but I’ll just have to deal with it

2 Likes

He’ll get over it one day

4 Likes

Did I just make up a joke or have I remembered it from somewhere? If the former I’m quite proud.

"I applied for a job in a mirror factory. I thought "I can see myself doing that " "

Eh?

22 Likes

People used to be surprised when you mentioned Botox, but now they barely raise an eyebrow.

8 Likes

There are so many good ‘in a factory’ jokes I can’t remember so you may as well claim it :grinning:

1 Like

I wrote something like this, but i would by no means imply mine was an original thought.

1 Like

8 Likes

A photon arrives at the airport check-in desk.
“Any bags to go in the hold?”
“No, I’m traveling light”.

9 Likes

6 Likes

12 Likes

Not sure if this should be here or the parenting thread. Jimbo got some kind of “good work” certificate at school today, for his efforts in an adjective task. I said to him, can you give me an example of an adjective, and he replied “I’m tired”

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of the anti-joke category as it happens

9 Likes