Dairy Milk

Don’t need anything else if you just want a nice milk chocolate hit do you. Fruit & nut is ok and that one with the jelly beans and popping candy in is nice, but just plain ol’ Dairy Milk will always be the go-to. Galaxy is quite unpleasant when you think about it.

3 Likes

Big bars have gone to shit since Kraft took over BUT the small bars still seem fine? I don’t understand this.

3 Likes

Think I had an orange version of this the other day. I liked it.

1 Like

It’s ok, have a few I’d rather have over it (Galaxy, Milka) but yeah wouldn’t complain if I was given one.

1 Like

bit disappointed that whole nut didn’t get a mench in the OP

2 Likes

I’ll level with you. I’m not that keen on it. Prefer F&N by far.

How would you rank Cadbury, Galaxy and Lindt?

Buttons are the most enjoyable format.

• True
  • False

0 voters

Cadbury>Lindt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galaxy

Lindt falls down on less variety, Cadbury is good in solid bar, things like Boost, Double Decker etc. Lindt just chocolate isn’t that great but the reindeers, bears and that are top quality.

2 Likes

i gathered that thus my disappointment, but its ok.

i think the cadbury gods are with you, you don’t seem to be able to get small bars of it any more, just this new chopped nut thing which is not what I want

1 Like

That one they do at Christmas is nice too with with milk and white chocolate trees in a bar.

Dairy Milk is fucking shit. Grainy vegetable fat.
Galaxy has a creamier mouthfeel. Still shit.
Lindt is good stuff, their milk chocolate has nearly twice the amount of cocoa solids. Also Lindors are ace.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’ve never known a moment’s happiness in your life.

1 Like

The only thing that comes close is Easter egg.

3 Likes

It’s the best readily available mass produced milk chocolate in the world. Brits don’t know how good they have it

5 Likes

Alright, Boris.

2 Likes

I bought the mini egg bar recently which is the closest to straight up dairy milk I’ve had in a while and it tasted not very nice. Did not rate.

1 Like

Agree DM is the best. However I am also a big fan of these bad boys. Let the chocolate melt in your mouth to reveal delicious crunchy caramelly stuff

5 Likes

The mini egg one is strange. Dairy milk = good, mini eggs = good, put them together in a bar and it doesn’t really work.

2 Likes

Those bags of twirl bites, wispa bites, caramel nibbles etc are one of the greatest inventions of our age. Except the Dinky Decker, obviously.

2 Likes