Dan Wild-Beesley RIP

Very sad news. A great loss to music. He had so much more to give.

Cleft regularly brought the house down (usually The Stag and Hounds) in Bristol. He seemed like a proper dude too. Awfully sad.

Really sad news. Saw them tear a little venue in Portsmouth apart a few years ago. Great band, sad stuff :worried:

really sad news. Only managed to catch them once: at 2000 Trees in 2015. I think he collapsed during a soundcheck, but they were given a slot on the main stage later in the weekend. He was a delight to watch on stage.

Oh fuck, that’s awful. Saw them a few times, including their last ever show at Arctangent when the crowd was still about 20 deep outside the tent. Testament to how much fight he had that he kept going for so long after his initial diagnosis.

I haven’t really listened to them much but knew about his struggles and he seemed to carry on as if there was nothing wrong, which is just incredible and awe-inspiring and I’m not sure how it’s humanly possible either. Everyone was rooting for him and victory seemed obvious, so this is horrendous news. Check out GUG if you haven’t - they’re a lot of fun (as you’d expect!).