Darius šŸ˜¢

Was just thinking the same, heā€™s not much older than me but at the time he seemed much older.

Really sad news, nobody seems to have a bad word to say about him.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s sad news.

Always thought he seemed like a very thoughtful guy, remember he did some skit on some Channel 4 evening show where he came across really well. Was good that he built a nice career from himself and was obviously smart enough not to get too close to Cowell. Couldā€™ve gone properly off the rails after the Hit Me One More Thing, impressive that he didnā€™t.

Please tell us more

seems like he stayed friends with Cowell, think I read on one of the articles that Cowell was the one who pushed him to take the chance to get into theatre?

:pleading_face:

7 Likes

So sad to see a guy of, what, 21/22 years old looking so happy with a great future ahead of him and now sadly gone too soon.

1 Like

Fucking hell he died from ā€œinhalation of chloroethaneā€

Wtf

Soā€¦ solvent abuse??

Didnā€™t have that bit about chronic neck pain in the article I read. Thought it was a bit of an obscure drug to be huffing. Makes it even sadder really :pensive:

2 Likes

Article seems a bit weird. Says ā€˜accidentalā€™ in the headline then doesnā€™t in the article itself. I take it the ā€˜accidentalā€™ part is that he overdosed on it or something? Seems really dangerous and scary.

Spoke to him on the phone briefly when I worked in a Halifax/Bank of Scotland call centre.

He didnā€™t pass the security questions so didnā€™t speak for very long but he was nice about it.

Been telling that story for years as a rare random celeb encounter, so felt slightly sad when he died

Are you sure it was him?

Technically unconfirmed I guess

Either that or you thwarted Dariusā€™ fraudsters, good story either way

1 Like