Dark Souls thread 2.0 featuring other From games with greater or lesser enthusiasm depending

frame it and put in on your wall pal, it’s beautiful

2 Likes

Really useful, ta! I’m going again. Streaming for those with any interest.

1 Like

Oof. You’ve got to watch her, seems easy but she’s brutal at times. She took me ages to beat and it almost felt like I couldn’t beat her. Still think she’s one of the best Bosses ever. The next Boss will not disappoint.

1 Like

Best run I’ve done. Had 8 estus left for phase 3 but she’s nails.

2 Likes

Taking a break. If anyone is tuning in next time though - gonna be an O and S shitshow. (PPV on Sky TV)

1 Like

This final stage is nightmarish. And a slog to get too. The exploding frostbite wave is such bullshit. Best I’ve managed is about 50% of her health bar.

I think the devs know this is the worst boss of all time because it has the shortest bonfire run (I’ve ever seen anyway).

Most of the difficult bosses have fairly short runs from the bonfires.

But they give you a free NPC summon, which definitely suggests they realised they went too hard at it.

1 Like

I haven’t summoned for a boss yet and I’m trying to do all of them without… but this one might push me.

Fair enough, I do the same on my first playthrough.

Unfortunately he only shows up in the second phase and barely survives it. So might not be worth the HP increase.

I think I’m back. Just bought DS2 and going to give it a start tonight.

4 Likes

Bring in the G man, not a full on summon and he can be a help sometimes but will probably die. Sometimes he brings his A game.

1 Like

In Code Vein, how do you get into the main game from the hub?

There should be a mistle in the hub you use to go out into the main game again.

1 Like

Ah, got it, thanks, I thought that was just for training but that has worked.

Code Vein is all very lovely looking but it just ain’t DS.

DS stream on.

1 Like

I think we looked at this when @midnightpunk was doing it, and it appeared that summoning Gael weirdly had no HP increase for the boss. He’s just some free help.

1 Like

But never his SolAire game.

1 Like

Never. Again.

7 Likes