Daughters

No, that’s probably a good thing given this train is going nowhere quickly. Thank you!

Assembly Hall Twitterings is saying just the same now.

Was a very entertaining show. Lucky enough to be close to the front and leave not covered in spit and blood

5 Likes

I was too far back for my liking, but was bloody brilliant. It’s very funny in the retelling to explain to people who weren’t there what you just saw. First time, not last time

1 Like

holy fucking lord in heaven was that a good show - perhaps the best I’ve seen in a decade - the only possible way it could have been better would have been to be longer, and that doesn’t really count as a crticism

5 Likes

Alexis is so gross I love him

4 Likes

Opening with The Reason They Hate Me is such a great way to get the crowd going. Loved it all. I’m fucking knackered

5 Likes

A noisy, brilliant show indeed. I was definitely not in spitting distance, but loved it all the same. Unexpectedly, Less Sex was probably my set highlight, followed closely by Daughter.

3 Likes

Was right near the front the entire show and got heavily involved. Glorious. Fucking glorious. I want more, they need to come back soon.

3 Likes

Does anyone know the handle of the tall photographer I always see at the good gigs?

Think it’s this chap @nicholasasayers

Easily one of my favourite shows of the year fantastic band.

Great to see Jerome’s Dream as well, I genuinely never thought I’d see them live.

1 Like

Was great… Was also perhaps a little over excited by the early finish as I fear Waynestock will be a bit of a heavy one tonight.

Just stunning. Shockingly good. As wraithlike a frontman presence as I’ve seen - about as scary as Alan Vega in his day… One of the best gigs I’ve seen. They Must come back soon, just too good. In the interim, some small solace in having the album, which is a masterpiece.

1 Like

The Reason They Hate Me & The Lords Song are a ridiculous 1-2 to start a gig with.

4 Likes

New Alexis Marshall solo track. Lots of pounding, industrial drama. Nice.

1 Like

Quite the departure from his day job eh, ha! Good though

2 Likes

Had this e-mail the other day. Tempted with the middle tier…

4 Likes

Mint.