Dave Grohl

long hair + beard = doomed to get this at some point. i’ve had it, unfortunately.

2 Likes

It follows me.

Used to be Jesus, once it was Tom Green. On a bus twenty odd years ago an old man said I looked like Neil Morrissey.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah I hate the idea of being referred to as a internationally loved handsome rock star, luckily for me people call me stuff like Harry Hill which is wildly better

1 Like
  • You do!
  • They need an eye test!

0 voters

• Dave Grohl
  • Dave Grolsch

0 voters

I liked nirvana and foo fighters independently of one another and around the same time in 2005, imagine my shock and delight to discover the connection

3 Likes

You look nothing like Harry Hill, why are people so lazy?

4 Likes

Are they seeing the best the best the best of you

1 Like

No, they haven’t seen my knees.

1 Like

I get Alan from the hangover which is better than anything because he’s an absolute stud

1 Like

Grave Dohl

1 Like

How do you make a Dave Grohl?
Push him down a hill!
(Careful with his leg though, it might still be a bit fragile)

1 Like

1 Like

i get

3 Likes

I have been mistaken for Stephen Merchant on three separate occasions. At least it isn’t Ricky Gervais.

• Fresh
  • Pots

0 voters

Songs better than Everlong

• There obviously aren’t any

0 voters

Honestly I personally associate him the most with Songs for the Deaf. Then probably Foo Fighters even though I’ve never properly listened to them (but seen them live actually) and then Nirvana even though I’ve listened more to them than to FF. Probably an age thing line said upthread and obvs he’s more prominent in FF I guess.

Frontman for Foo Fighters. Think it’s unfair to judge him on a band who only released 2 LPs.

1 Like