David Walliams recorded making derogatory remarks about BGT contestants

I’m interested in hearing it again if it’s not too much hassle?

7 Likes

Hey! I missed out, someone please dm me

Think it’s @shrewbie’s turn

Can someone tell me if they’ve been told. Got spreadsheet going for the solicitors

Sad Koala GIF

1 Like
  • I know
  • I would like to know

0 voters

And me

@dktrfaustus doesn’t know shit

Well somebody isn’t getting their helping of gossip. :relieved:

2 Likes

Out of interest, who does everyone think they’re going to get grim gossip about?

• David Walliams
  • Russell Brand
  • Stephen K Amos

0 voters

Hi guys

I don’t want to know

Thanks

14 Likes

So I’ve already been DM’d about this, and rather than everyone having to wait for their own DM, I’m happy to stick my neck out here and post the details myself. Mods, feel free to remove if you feel this is inappropriate.

Russell Brand thinks Pinkerton is better than the Blue Album

5 Likes

Was literally just about to write a very similar post to this but you’ve articulated it much better than I was going to!

4 Likes

My post was supposed to be a bit of a dig at people treating this as juicy goss, but I do see your point - shouldn’t be joking about this at all really. Apologies all.

1 Like

Yeah sounds like it must be horrendous stuff and it’s not like I need to know anything more to have Brand and Williams firmly in the shit bin.

1 Like

Well put. I’ve shared the information I have with probably now enough people tbh, otherwise I might as well just be posting it publicly.

The content isn’t really all that surprising and very depressing. I’m sure you can all work out what the crux of it is. The only reason I’m “in the know” is because of my profession and basically that’s all the insight I have.

4 Likes

The SKA stuff is incredibly easy to find iirc, it’s a pretty open secret

2 Likes

I’ll be honest that I don’t recall who is even. The name rings a vague bell.

Guardian win

There’s a lot of unpleasant stuff bubbling up and he’s off to keep his head down.

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like