Dawnwalker (Rolling) - Human Ruins reissue and Dec UK Tour!!

we had a great band lined up to open in newport but they’ve had to pull out. had another great band in mind but they cant make it. any tips for post/gaze/wave bands in the south west would be appreciated. weirder the better. :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’m a bit out of the loop tbh. Been impressed by Guardband (two piece ponderous post-metal) when I’ve seen them but they might not be heavy enough. I know a guy who might know a few more likely candidates though - I’ll ask him

1 Like

i’m also in for the london date - will be a nice pre xmas treat i’m sure

2 Likes

Tickets bought. Should be a nice finish to my birthday weekend :metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

wahey! turning into a nice little meat eh. i heard a rumour that beer is available

3 Likes

That is a rumour I can get behind

1 Like

Glasgow on a Saturday you say :thinking:

2 Likes

tour is two months away!! :scream: :scream:

If anyone’s planning on coming then advance tickets really help us out :pray:t2: that said the newport venue is gonna change for :man_facepalming: reasons. Should be announced soon.

Human Ruins (Remastered) comes out Nov 3rd. Promo copies have gone out and the response has been really good! Check it out here.

:man_elf:

4 Likes

Healthyliving are proper good, eh?

3 Likes

Such a great band! I’ve been playing the heck out of their record. So psyched to tour with them.

Their singer is on tour with her maud the moth project at the moment. Gonna check it out on London on Thurs.

1 Like

our keys player has had to pull out of the tour :cry: hoping to replace them but seems like a tall order at this point. if anyone knows anyone that would be up for playing keys with us hmu :point_up:

Has that Newport date been sorted yet?

pretty sure it’s going ahead at le pub as planned :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

new video out today :man_elf:

tour starts in little over two weeks!

newport folks, the venue is probably moving but only to a place like next door down or something. extremely annoying but out of our control at the moment.

9 Likes

Ticket booked!!! See you at Retro Bar folks

2 Likes

So who else is going to the London gig?

1 Like

Woo! If you’re around earlier let me know. I know there was talk of a meet up somewhere. I’ll do some asking in the manchetser thread

1 Like