Dawnwalker (rolling) - new LP 'Ages' out now!

Nice!

can’t believe I’ve only just got around to listening to this. Liking it a lot, ordered the vinyl :+1:

4 Likes

thank you! we’ll try and get it out to you as soon as possible. i’m isolating at the minute :grimacing: and the post office is an absolute horror show. bear with us!

No worries, take your time :slight_smile: I have about five or six vinyl LPs either pre-ordered or in the system at the moment, arriving in dribs and drabs so I’m used to waiting!

Started in on trying to decipher the code.

What’s this code stuff?

There’s a code sheet in the record (I presume in other versions of the release too) reminiscent of the Zodiac Killer’s stuff. 280 characters in a block. I’ve just got to the point where I’ve created a spreadsheet to aid me in deciphering it but it’s a bit beyond me right now.

Yeah the problem is, is ‘kill’ the most likely word you’ll use? I don’t think so!

Anyway, anyone else trying to decipher it HMU and we can compare overly elaborate spreadsheets. ie @thewarn @Scott_Chegg @UncleRetrospective @maggieloveshopey @TVDenimChap and @LastAstronaut (when your copy is in your sweaty mitts) etc

Listened to this a few times. If i was still into this kind of thing it would be one of my favourite records - really good dynamics and production and of course lots of cracking riffs. Reminded me of Sika Redem from back in the day.

I’ve only got it on digital I’m afraid. There’s a pdf of the lyrics, but I can’t see a code there

Ah, a special puzzle only for us record owners, eh?

Where’s my support group at, @Dawnwalker?

When you solve it, it just says “Buy more Dawnwalker stuff”.

1 Like

My copy arrived today! :+1: Not unsealed it yet, and I’m usually crap at cryptic stuff so don’t expect a quick solution from yours truly! :grinning:

1 Like