Day Lee (aka Tues) Thread

Morning champs!

The tv is photographing women MPs and descendants of suffragettes today, just beyond proud especially on today of all days :heart:

4 Likes

it was probably too large for the website and the police confiscated it

Morning! Been up since 5:30 with this bloody cough. Having taken more medicine so am gonna try and catch some more zzzs.

With lyrics like “I don’t drink coffee I drink tea my dear”, Sting probably posts here and got the mods to remove it when you posted it.

I’m so sick of The Man stepping on my gif game.

For the record I had posted a gif of Sting the wrestler, pretending to misunderstand your post for comedic effect.

2 Likes

Alright, Tom Bombadillo!

1 Like

Just accidentally sent someone a wave when i was trying to book studio time. Fuck off, zuckerberg.

I am in bed today as I have tonsillitis. I’ll need to venture out later to pick up the penicillin but other than that, I’m firmly staying here.

Bf is working from home in the living room…I’m hoping I can convince him to make black beans for lunch after he woke me up ranting about interest rates and dialed me right up.

They’re currently discussing my fate. 40 minutes so far.

Think I’m going to go back in swinging with “well the UK Patent Office didn’t have a fucking problem with this application, you xenophobic FUCKS!”

that’ll definitely work. Definitely.

Have you invented something?

Was trying to indicate to another cyclist that I was turning right but I had a bag in my right hand so I used my left and inadvertently dabbed at her. First and last time :smiley:

2 Likes

How shit! How bad was the tap running, like a trickle or full on?

Turns out there’s no muesli at work here either which means that come lunchtime I won’t have eaten for 24 hours, which was a bit silly. Accidental fasting.

Forgot I’m doing a presentation today so cobbled something together in half an hour
It’s got buffalo bill from silence of the lambs in various shots as the background so there’s that

God no.

@plasticeric has it - just under an hour.

Let’s see if I can get an earlier flight now.

2 Likes

Fucking YES

1 Like

Been looking at this screen for fifteen minutes so far. Had a skype call start ten minutes ago.

Covering the webcam ARE WE?!

There’s a thread in this