Day of Satur

I said do an art bc art is good

And also YPU bc you can tell me of you recommend (I imagine itd be a good shout given I loved Kavalier and Clay)

2 Likes

My local Tesco used to have a sign up asking people not to shop in nightwear. Always thought it was a bit snarky. What harm does it do them?

2 Likes

I haven’t read Kavalier and Clay, but having read as far as I have in YPU I would like to read it, so I guess that means I would recommend this one?

1 Like

Time to get on it.

6 Likes

And how!

1 Like

Neil Young was more coked up at the last waltz than anyone else has been in the history of cocaine

4 Likes

Yeah, think a few different supermarket started doing that a few years ago, particularly in student areas.

Booze

3 Likes

^ this

Led lighting was going great. Then pop, big spark and circuit breaker tripped. Now none of them work. Fuck this shit.

Already on it, my dear numbers, already on it.

(currently a ‘Mexican pastry stout’ - nice spicy chocolate milk stout)

13 Likes

Reckon it’s to do with shoplifting? Like putting things in a dressing gown is easy and/or asking people to open their gown seems more intrusive / personal than a coat.

2 Likes

Half term is messing with Jimbo’s bedtime and it’s crept to more like 8.30 than 8, and longer bedtimes really do test my patience.

But he’s asleep now, and I have beer, and I’ve just filled my face with pizza, so all is right with the world again.

2 Likes

I vaguely recall a still from that film where he quite clearly has a white nugget hanging out of his nostril.

Nah fully believe its all about classism. Ie if you come in pyjamas you devalue our store/brand

1 Like

Yaaaayyy!

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Story goes that Scorsese had to spend literally hours manually removing that coke bogey frame by frame and has hated NY ever since

4 Likes

You still got K&C? Will do a book swap if you want (other than my YPU I would need back because it has a nice message from tricklenipple who sent it to me)

1 Like

Makes sense. I don’t even like going to the bins in the garden in pyjamas so would never go to the shop…also have a strong anti dressing gown thing so :person_shrugging::smile:

5 Likes

Weird video tbh

• Banger! :sunglasses:
  • They could do better :roll_eyes:

0 voters