Day of Wednes

Morning.

:coffee:

8 Likes

:wave:

Imagine my owl is sleepily blinking a lot. That is me.

9 Likes

Blearily reading this as Day of Widnes.

That is all.

1 Like

Morning

:sneezing_face::face_with_thermometer::sleepy:

Hotel bed is destroying my lower back. Gonna be immobile by Friday. Morning DiS!

Good sky earlier huh

11 Likes

Day off, so obviously awake earlier than I would have been on a work day. Not much to do today except a few small chores. Might make some kind of Mexican chicken in the slow cooker.

Morning from the London apocalypse*.

*The blinds are down so it always looks a bit like this.

9 Likes

VVVGS

(very very very good sky)

2 Likes

Bit foggy this morning

8 Likes

Cba mate. Got a massive angry spot brewing on my eyebrow, think I’ve done my achilles too, only discovered this after putting on some pretty stiff, newish shoes and was in a rush so will be hobbling about all day too

Hello everybody.

Last day of the week for some (ie me)and going to head straight to the work irk thread momentarily.

Just had a three bacon brekkie in the canteen.

No stunning skyscape from me, sadly. Saw it all in my rear view mirrors driving up this morning though.

Workmate came back from America and brought Oreos.

One pack the regular kind and one “Golden” version.

Was so excited to try it.

They’re fucking custard creams.

Literally the only good biscuit.

1 Like

ATT.

I think of you as a man of peace.

A take this hot has no place this early in the morning thread, particularly from one as respected as yourself.

6 Likes

Come on now, let’s not say things we can’t take back.

2 Likes

FTFY

4 Likes

Sorry ma0, I got carried away. I’m going full-on Alan Partridge in the Crowne Plaza here.

3 Likes

Alright everyone? It’s all go on laelfy’s world tour - drunken roommate is on her fourth beer and it’s only 3pm and I think I’ve become a judgmental cow. A revolt has started about some complaining Americans in the group - I suspect someone will lose their cool soon, it may well be me! Off to a water puppet show now? :woman_shrugging: And then a street food tour.

Ffs I pressed refresh a million times and there were no new threads :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

My eldest niece, when she was little, called them ice cream sandwiches, which is pretty on point.

1 Like