Day of Wednes

Wotcha

Are they normal puppets in water, or some kind of weird hydropuppet? Itā€™s quite important I know this, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Your guess is as good as mine Marty, I just go where Iā€™m told.

Now you can appear to be an expert, and place yourself as leader of the anti-complainer revolution.

1 Like

Thank you Marty, for putting more effort into my holiday than I am willing to do.

Iā€™m cementing my place as leader by saying lots of positive things.

3 Likes

Morning all.

Sat in the house waiting for my rental car to be picked up. They were due at 8am. I donā€™t want to call them though as the sooner they turn up the sooner I have to go to work.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got at this stage. Hope youā€™re all well.

Holidayā€¦3pmā€¦fourth beerā€¦sounds about right!

You can probably hold your beer thoughā€¦

Ah.

My partner woke me up in the middle of the night asking for me to get her some underpants from the drawer, mumbled something about ā€˜the wrong personā€™ so she was definitely having a sex dream :joy:
So Iā€™m tired

13 Likes

Thereā€™s something deeply unsettling about this.

Is that where you live?

Custard cremes are a bottom tier biscuit, struggling to think of a worse oneā€¦maybe coconut rings

1 Like

I had several nightmares that there were loads of spiders all over my bed and I ran to the bathroom loads cause I was so scared.

WFH today cause everyone I work for is in the US at a conference so I have minimal bits to do. Iā€™m gonna make black beans at lunch then teaching spin again this eve :+1:t2:

Everyone took a photo this morning

11 Likes

Nice biscuits are the worst biscuits, which is kind of ironic because they are called Nice biscuits when they clearly arenā€™t

1 Like

Morning

Did my supposed to be regular but not actually been for ages night mountain bike ride last night and got my legs ripped off. Was very restrained and stuck to 2 pints in the pub but still feel rubs this morning

WFH - got a new fuzz pedal arriving this morning

Day 7 of the festival, out of 11! Havenā€™t had many late nights but Iā€™m still pretty tired by now tbh.

BUT tonight Iā€™m watching Mexican horror film Tigers Are Not Afraid in a church, and tomorrow Iā€™m seeing the MIA documentary followed by a club night.

Also Iā€™m going to Krakow next week so any tips for veggie restaurants or other good things are very welcome

1 Like

I think I spotted @Petagno on his bike this morning but not 100% sure

1 Like

It is. There are street-facing shops and cafes on the ground floors, and all the flats upstairs open into the shared courtyard.