Day of Wednes

dailythread
susanalbumparty
alantitchmarsh

Alright team? Second day in a row I’m making the daily thread.

The Royal Philharmonics were both exceptional last night. Bumped into @marckee’s mum and dad after the show and had a brief chat with @stupidsexyflanders’ cousin. While obviously those things are false I’m at peak Christmassy spirit right now. The highlight was shouting FREEBIRD! at the end which I doubt I’ll ever get to do at the Royal Phil again.

Needless to say Titters had everybody in the palm of his hand.

How’s your day looking?

Cold out. Getting to work late and gonna leave early too

Morning J_I you splendid bastard.

Got a few odds and sods to do in work today, then finishing early to meet an all time dog for beers before heading out for dinner for my sis in laws 40th. Think i’ll give myself a lie on tomorrow.

DAY OFF!

Driving to deepest, darkest Sturminster Newton in Dorset* to visit Nan. (*yes I recommend it highly)

Then back here for IDK, boardgames and nibbles.

HELLO EVERYONE, HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE EVE EVE :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

hello jezza

not much going on today, hoping my wife goes to work before her christmas present gets delivered. going to do all my wrapping etc. and probably go to the gym later.

left a mousetrap out last night, the little blighter has eaten the peanut butter without setting off the trap. ffs!

I’m so tired.

Hearing went pretty well yesterday, and wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be. Had time to go to the Munich Christmas market for some gluhwein afterwards, too, because I wasn’t going to let the terrorists win.

My driver didn’t show up at the airport so I took an Uber home, had a mince pie, and did a sleep.

This morning I had two (2) mince pies for breakfast. Today is my last day in until the new year, so I’m going to kick everything into the long grass then fuck off home to sleep.

Glasgow tomorrow.

I’m so tired.

Morning J_I, assorted DiSers.
So tired - don’t think I’ve been asleep before 1 since… Friday evening :sleeping:
Too much work to do today. CBA.

That’s a top day there my man! Aye I’ve got to walk into central London to pick up a fill-yer-own-bottle of whisky for my old man’s Christmas present from The Whisky Exchange.

Morning

Everything’s gone silent all of a sudden at work so I now need to drag out about 3 hours’ worth of work over the next three days. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing. Might just hide in the café downstairs for as long as I can

Hi

It’s secret santa exchange day at work. I have organised a cheese and wine party at lunch time despite not eating cheese due to my diet. Today may be difficult!

2 full working days left. Praise the lord.

I always get a bottle of glenmorangie for Christmas. This is great, but everyone seems to think I ONLY drink glenmorangie. Therefore no one ever buys me different whisky. My wife’s just told me my mother-in-law asked what I liked to drink so she told her glenmorangie GAAAAHH

Worked out how to supersize the emoj on here

Morning DiS,

It’s the first day of my Christmas break and… I’m working but from home. Needed to tie up some loose ends whilst other offices are still open.

Need to raid the cupboards for some breakfast.

Saw Rogue One last night - highly enjoyable stuff

i have made an extremely strong pot of coffee and i thought you all should know

i’m gonna get myself a coffee right now

it’s weird how older folk seem to think people have ‘a drink’. like they have one specific brand they always have.

nice work, LP

milk no sugar cheers

The BAR IS TAken to a new high in today’s strong coffee competition.

I know, right? Maybe it was like that in the olden days?