🌞 day thread

I don’t think anything’s going to overshadow @rich-t’s news, you big ol’ Dad, you!

I’m assuming we’re all going to the pub today right? Meeting my brother-in-law and his missus in Wimbledon village for some beers and a Sunday roast. Never known a storm like it last night, @dingaling your videos are incredible!

4 Likes

I’m just about to leave to go and pick my nephew up and take him to Slam Dunk Festival. I’ve only heard of a handful of bands but he’s excited.

4 Likes

Nice man! Who’ve you heard of? Anyone we know?

Properly overwhelmed and emotional. Fucking knackered. I love you all, thank you so much x

Last of the baby spam (for now)

50 Likes

Jimmy Eat World are the headliners, which should be fun.

1 Like

Good hello.

Was intending on stripping some wallpaper but our wallpaper stripper is broken :disappointed_relieved:

So: probably go out and buy a new one.

Bjork later unless these ridic predicted thunderstorms arrive?

Aww that’s very sweet. We used to have a brother and sister from the same litter when I was a kid and they absolutely hated each other :grinning:

Hope your feisty feline gets better jb!

1 Like

I’m on the bus to Dublin Airport, flying out to Barcelona for Primavera at 13:35. Going to be a snotty mess for the whole trip though, keep on crying when I read about the referendum result. Really wish my grandparents on Dad’s side were alive to see this.

10 Likes

Gah I wasn’t that bothered about seeing Björk with a load of chatty bellends in east London but now that it’s here I’m a bit miffed I didn’t get tickets :sleepy:

1 Like

Pretty rude to call pn that :open_mouth:

6 Likes

My gf and her friend are off to this later. If you see someone who looks utterly exasperated from having to put up with my shit, say hello.

1 Like

She’s a south London chatty bellend.

1 Like

Camped overnight in my parents garden. Our new tent is insanely big for 3 of us:

Off for a picnic in the woods soon: no teddybears please.

13 Likes

Ezra Furman the neet. :+1:

We seem to have lost out appetite for camping.

Sweet tent btw

1 Like

Just woken from our second night in the motorhome. Had an Indian takeaway last night. It does not smell good in here.

5 Likes

I managed to get my nose sunburnt yesterday so I am rocking the Rudolph look today :grimacing:

3 Likes

Eurgh literally can not move now

6 Likes

I hurt my wrist yesterday playing football and it’s quite sore and swollen.

Need to do some admin and unpacking through the day and then LCD tonight!

2 Likes

Managed to lie in until 9am. What a time to be alive. 3 year old can’t get his head around it

3 Likes