๐ŸŒž day thread

That storm was incredible to sleep through. Felt so cozy. I tried to record it in the night: was there for five minutes with the field recorder and got one deeep thunder strike. Then went back to bed and there were about six crazy loud ones in quick succession. Typical

6 Likes

Went to see horse lords last night. They are good.

Found out that my brotherโ€™s friend is now a labour councillor.

2 Likes

already did some tidying, washing & laundry, took the recycling and went to the supermarket in my flip flops, got back and had a shower in time for the tennis to start. feel like iโ€™m almost a functional human when the weatherโ€™s this good

2 Likes

Iโ€™d love to be able to go to the pub today but Iโ€™ll guess weโ€™ll stay in again with the patient. Perfect beer gardening weather an all. Bottle of speckled hen in the backyard while telling her to have a piss instead I guess :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

What a good poor dog face! Hope your are all feeling ok. X

Shinging it down here, lot of thunder etc so going to load up Zelda on the switch and waster the day away

2 Likes

Morning all, finally seeing Bjork today!! So excited. About to demolish some brie & bacon. Got a thumper of a headache and Iโ€™m fairly sure someone is asleep in the living room. But bacon, soz.

Think its getting a bit better.

2 Likes

Photogenic

Kin hell. Pretty lucky we ever got the sax at all.

โ€œAs a boy in early 19th century Belgium, Adolphe Sax was struck on the head by a brick. The accident-prone lad also swallowed a needle, fell down a flight of stairs, toppled onto a burning stove, and accidentally drank some sulfuric acid. When he grew up, he invented the saxophone.โ€

8 Likes

Can you get painkillers from a pharmacy that are stronger than standard ibuprofen without having a prescription?

Iโ€™m in Lisbon lads. Sun is out! Sad for Liverpool last night, but drowned my sorrows with this monstrosity:

2 Likes

Just had the most bleak fry up (half of it was cold), and then a rubbish cortado. Today can fuck off!

Kidding.

8 Likes

Thanks Iโ€™m ready to saw my face off because of toothache

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s parenthood - get used to it.

Yes, you have many many miserable breakfast ahead of you. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Lcd later, so waiting for that. Think Iโ€™ve to cut the grass and might squeeze in some sun lounging.

3 Likes

Because I woke up to go to the loo really early in the morning, and then checked my phone to see reports of thinderstorms in London, I then proceeded to dream that I got a train to London (couple of hours ride from Oslo, easy) and there was a fucking blizzard. While Oslo remaimed as it is, at 30 degrees.

I must admit though, having heat rashes all over my body atm, a little bit of snow for like an hour or two actually sounds quite nice right about now.

1 Like

Iโ€™m afraid that todayโ€™s the day the teddy bears have their picnic.

3 Likes

Sports Direct will probably have something. It will mean going into a Sports Direct though.

1 Like

Not long up and gonna get some lunch someplace, whereโ€™s good to eat in London?!

Heading back over to all points east lasted to meet ma Bro and a couple of ATDs. :+1:
Fucking London weather right enough.

1 Like