• Friday
  • Sunday
  • Saturday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday

0 voters

Conclusion: The people have spoken and capitalism must die

2 Likes

I voted for Monday as worst, but can I exempt bank holiday Mondays from my vote? I like them.

Incorrect opinion.

The best day of the week on Bank Holiday weekends is Sunday

2 Likes

Could do with another one to freshen things up a bit

I was just suggesting that Bank Holiday Mondays weren’t the worst days, not that they were the best days.

On bank holiday weeks, the worst day surely shifts to Tuesday.

1 Like

I’ve said this before, but Tuesdays are definitely the worst:

• Monday: nobody really bothers each other as much; you’re generally rested from the weekend; if you like your work colleagues you can have a bit of a chat about how your weekend was.
  • Tuesday: everyone starts to spring into action and hassle you about stuff. You’ve lost what benefit you had from the weekend’s rest and the coming weekend is nowhere in sight.
4 Likes

Thursdays are terrible tbh

1 Like

Mondays are actually fine on accounts of how at least you’re not knackered. Thursdays are the worst because you’re knackered and keep thinking it’s Friday but it isn’t.

3 Likes

Am much more knackered on Mondays than any other day. Just had to have a 5 minute kip in the loos.

I’m a very tired boy today as well

People at my old workplace used to refer to Tuesday as ‘Suicide Tuesday’ which is extremely inappropriate but I do agree with their implication that Tuesday is the worst day.

I used to work with a guy who maintained that Tuesday was the worst day. In his words: “you’re no closer to the end of the week than Monday”.

Difficult to argue with that

1 Like

Tuesday is the worst, but Sunday night gives it a run for its money. Even though I no longer work in an office or am in school, every Sunday night I’m automatically overcome with dread and anxiety as if I still were. I’m guessing it’ll be like that for the rest of my life.