Death grips live

You’d have a very hard time convincing me it was better than 5th place

Money Store > Exmilitary > Bottomless Pit > Powers that Be (Jenny Death >>> Niggas on the Moon) > NLDW > Government Plates > Fashion Week

1 Like

Jenny Death = NLDW >exmil>BP>>tms>>>>>GP>>>notm

I’ve got two tickets for sale for Village Underground next Monday (going on Tuesday instead). £38 for the pair, PM me if you’re interested.

Well this was supposed to be a reply to the main thread, egg on my face

Spare ticket for Glasgow anyone?

Money Store > Bottomless Pit > No Love Deep Web > Exmilitary > Powers that Be (Jenny Death >>> Niggas on the Moon) > Government Plates > Fashion Week

1 Like

No love for Jenny Death? Revisited NOTM recently as well and its not as bad as i remember either. GP can fuck off tho

I’ll admit, I might be overdue a re-evaluation of the “Enough Death Grips Already” phase, so my order’s based more on how it was at the time. Some of those albums I’ve listened to a lot more than others.

1 Like

Saw them last month at the Observatory. They went through all the early bangers with no breaks, dunno how rowdy it usually gets for you but we were lining up lost articles of clothing by the end of it. No encores.

No encores, no chat.

That was fantastic last night. Quite enjoyed the Inanimate Sensation-esque revving noise hyping them up before they came on stage.

Roughly 70% of the crowd was in the throng, one of the most hectic gigs I’ve ever been to. Unsurprising considering the average age last night was pretty low. I only stormed in for a few favourites like Get Got and I’ve Seen Footage, no way I could have sustained myself in there the whole time.

Huge energy from the band racing through 25 songs in 1 hour and 25 minutes. Good sound in Village Underground too, my ears are still ringing and I wasn’t particularly near the front.

1 Like