December English Football League thread

So the month where Forest are traditionally a bit rubbish at least started with a win, in front of 28k at The City Ground.

We were awful first half, very sluggish in our play and perhaps complacent. Peterborough were well organised and Shriki Dembele looked lively.

2nd half we came out with a lot more about us, we could of & probably should have had a penalty for handball, then with the game at 0-0 the post saved us from going 1-0 down to Dembele’s effort. That was it from Peterborough though, we kept the pressure on and eventually got the goals to give us the win, we’re unbeaten in quite a number of matches now but have drawn a lot of them.

First time seeing Ojeda and was very impressed, his pass completion must have been very close to 100%.

Here’s hoping that’s not our only win this December.

How’s it going for your team?, have you got any good festive fixtures to look forward to?, have you already written the season off?

ah!

We’re (Oxford are) on an 8 game unbeaten run, but a lot of draws in there. Against tough teams though so it’s a decent string of results.

I think we should be playoff bound but it’s a tough league and still feels like it could end up upside-down by the end of the season. We need another striker and a CDM, and to not lose anyone in January though.

1 Like

MK Dons away tonight (second of 3 away trips to Rochdale, MK and Sunderland :grimacing:) for the first game of the Schumacher era (at the wheel etc etc). Could really use a win.

2 Likes

Good luck!! :muscle:

1 Like

Definitely looking up rather than down, but like you say December usually stinks followed by a January panic on the last day of the window.

Please let it be different this time.

1 Like

Fucking hell @Roughyed that sounds like some game.

2 Likes

What the living fuck! I’m boycotting today/had too much stuff on to get done by lunchtime to get to the pub. I was very pissy at half time when I checked on the score.

Oh it’s fine they’ve just got a fifth. Back to no hope.

1 Like

5-4!

1 Like

5-5!

Obvious the day we decide to do a boycott we pull out the game of the century. We are just that type of knobhead club.

2 Likes

Yessssss beat Franchise FC

Forest are storming up the league!!! Cooper is a miracle maker. Or Hughton is shit.

1 Like

25% possession & 4 goals. Good work Forest.

1 Like

Torched them on the counter

liked this @Funkhouser

2 Likes

Great article. I really, really miss going on those coaches.

He mentioned this on Totally Football thought it would be out later in the week.

Any Bazunu FC fans here?

1 Like

Our club are being bellend’s again

Lol wonder of they were recommended by a certain Mr S. Webber