December Film Thread (Old and New films welcome)

Would absolutely let Colonel Sanders put his chicken tender in my bargain bucket to be fair

2 Likes

Is he supposed to be a young sexy colonel :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh yes it literally says that

5 Likes

Guarantee there’s a scene where he goes to name the 11 herbs and spices but then it cuts or theres a comedy mishap

1 Like

User name checks out

2 Likes

“It’s finger lickin’ good”

1 Like

I thought they weren’t called ‘Kentucky Fried Chicken’ anymore? Pretty weird not using KFC since that’s the brand name they’ve pushed for fuck knows years now.

Took me a while to figure out it was Slater from Saved By The Bell as well. :grimacing:

1 Like
2 Likes

They’re undergoing a rebrand. Well, the KFC in Brixton has had a bit of a facelift at least. Looks a bit more old school with that font

Well count me IN

TBF they’ve always been pretty great at viral/marketing stuff so the sheer ridiculousness of this is perfect really. No way they didn’t do it without knowing it’d get people going “what the fuck is this, let me share it”

didn’t they make some terrible dating sim/visual novel about dating Colonel Sanders?

The way the announcer says “Kentucky fried chicken” at the end there. Like an American Matt Berry

They’re rebranding from KFC back to Kentucky Fried Chicken?

Yeah, Wikipedia already shows a second sequel and a US based “Statesman” film as well as that ludicrous looking prequel that’s coming out, so I guess this should be no surprise

really liked this film, you know of anything with a similar vibe?

1 Like

why is there a film called Sometimes Always Never and another one called Never Rarely Sometimes Always?

Shadow of Forgotten Ancestors and Ziy are two that spring to mind. yeah

For a more modern one, Hagazussa

1 Like

I don’t know about Sometimes Always Never but Never Rarely Sometimes ALways takes its name from the 4 options for questions asked to someone seeking an abortion in the US

4 Likes