December Football Thread - final one of the longest year

Still annoyed about the game last night.

Anyone watch the Anton Ferdinand doc?

Fulham will do us on Saturday.

3 Likes

rona is kicking off round newcastle way :eyes:

Looking forward to the sweet relief of the Europa League on Thursday.

I didn’t but they showed a few clips on Sky Sports News earlier so I might

in other news, I have got a ticket for Brentford v Blackburn on Saturday, which will be the first home match after going to tier 2 and the first home match with fans at the new stadium. more concerned about the whole getting there even though it’s just a single bus for me there and back, rather than the match itself, but nice to have something to look forward to and nice to be able to go to the first match at the stadium.

currently looking at getting to go to 1 in 5 matches, assuming tiers stay as they are. the way we’ve done it is take all the season ticket holders who froze their tickets, sort by how long they’ve had one and give first dibs to the top 1500 or whatever (the rest are for premium ticket holders and club partners and shit). if you go for it, you go to the bottom of the list and then wait til your turn comes round again. seems fair enough to me.

cup games are different though, so how our League Cup quarter final v Newcastle and FA Cup thriller v Middlesbrough will go I dunno. wouldn’t mind not quite making the list for the latter though. probably need to sort out some matches with Sunderland and Hartlepool to complete the North East theme though.

4 Likes

Be interesting how this is handled

Sheffield United are gonna do us at the weekend

2 Likes

We’re going to fucking hammer Rochdale on Saturday tonight.

be wholly unsurprising if they just do nothing and make newcastle play the game, because that’s the most stupid option

Pontevedra CF are gonna do us at the weekend.

2 Likes

Coventry are gonna smash us into next week and force Rooney to retire from playing AND managing in one fell swoop

Feels like my team haven’t played for about a month

:muscle::horse:

1 Like

Arsenal are gonna do…
Oh who am I kidding

We better fucking smash them this weekend

2 Likes

Black Lace are gonna agadoo us at the weekend.

5 Likes

Match postponed is gonna do frenchtoast this weekend

3 Likes

Very sad to admit Huddersfield town are gonna get ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN PUMPED BY THE BLUEBIRDS TONIGHT WEEEEEEY LADS LADS OY OY OY

6 Likes

Just hearing out of Anfield that the kit man has broken his foot, out for 6 weeks

2 Likes

No way United are mustering a point from PSG and Leipzig

Oh fucking hell there’s more games tonight?

6 Likes