December Politics & General Election Thread: here we fuckin go

hi how you doing :clap: we’re back and we’re ready for it all over again :+1:

28 Likes
2 Likes

This made me cry, so awful

5 Likes

Is there anywhere with a decent run-down of how this election is gonna work and what the possible outcomes are, for a foreigner living abroad such as myself?

Fuck.

1 Like

That’s so bleak :frowning:

It’s also far from an exceptional case. I think the Cambridge Foodbank fed about 8000 people last year. We’re on course for feeding 6000 people this year (about 50% up from last year). It’s all direct result of government policy and could be so easily reversed.

Absolutely fuck the Tories.

28 Likes

Got a really bad feeling that Johnson & Patel are going to go all out on the ‘Corbyn is the terrorist’s friend’ and the ‘Only the Conservatives will keep us safe from terror’ bullshit - dog whistles blaring and that

the cunts

12 Likes

tenor%20(4)

32 Likes

unbearable the way johnson smirks through talking about absolutely anything

how can anyone stand him

24 Likes

Marr is doing better than I expected

4 Likes

Less children in poverty than 2010, smaller gap between rich and poor?

Boris Johnson clearly lying about the NI checks (said there definitely won’t be), because he knows if he says there are after all, he’ll lose votes. Doesn’t give a shit about being honest (a hot take I know) or what checks are brought in after people have voted.

Really strange approach. “I’m just gunna err, tell people they’re not poor?”

1 Like

So basically what happened in 2017 after the Manchester/London Bridge terror attacks?

1 Like

Most of the comments on that are people wanting to help but I did see a few 'get a job’s too. Just awful. Imagine being that heartless. Makes me despair.

1 Like

“You’re chuntering” :grinning:

6 Likes

Annoying he doesn’t get pushed on NI being able to pull out in 4 years if they want, presumably that brings back the hard border and good Friday agreement issues, they can’t really pull out

3 Likes

Should have the QI klaxon when Boris says his catch phrase

1 Like

Shame that was on so early no one will have seen it

1 Like

Only 15 minutes too, I hoped they would make it longer to match the 30 minutes I think it was that the other leaders have on Andrew Neill.

Boris Johnson seemed quite flustered, as he sort of often does. How do people look at that and think he makes for a good diplomat? Maddening

1 Like