Dedication to your ex

Good things that bad exes left you with: a cathartic thread for Friday afternoon. Brought to you by today’s Boards of Canada binge :pray:

My BoC ex also had the decency to buy me Blur’s 21 boxset for my 21st birthday, a fortnight before breaking up with me. So at least I got that out of it. Yay!

5 Likes

Literally nothing.

2 Likes

Boards of Canada?
Best of Countdown?
Body of Christ?

edit: oh yeah seen the Boards of Canada reference earlier in your post now

2 Likes

Dedication to one particular ex has cost me three further relationships! So that’s nice isn’t it

2 Likes

The Magnetic Fields’ Get Lost album.

3 Likes

@dktrfaustus and @dots - :frowning: xxx

2 Likes

I borrowed a copy of the V for Vendetta graphic novel from my uni girlfriend shortly before she dumped me via email.

3 Likes

Does my son count? I’m kinda struggling beyond that

7 Likes

i now have much more room in my cd storage shelf

To be clear I’m not necessarily just thinking of physical possessions, but great music/film/art/placed that they’ve introduced you to

Two lovely kids. I lost pretty much everything else along the way, house, furniture, so much stuff that I left because it seemed unfair on the kids to take it.

still fuck all to be honest.

man :frowning:

1 Like

Still nowt. The Lighthouse Family maybe?

What was I thinking??

1 Like

Only really have one bad ex. Not sure they left me with anything positive, tangible or not, I guess they showed me how beautiful North Yorkshire was.

1 Like

One of my exes really liked Nada Surf as a teenager, which prompted me to listen and I think they’re alright. A bit inconsistent, but they’ve got some songs I really like.

2 Likes

Really liked all my old girlfriends except one. She taught me to spend the next 10 years as a introverted recluse, which I actually quite enjoy.

1 Like

Nudes

1 Like

Was going to ask if this was [someone] but can’t remember his real name, only the nickname you gave him. Twatface?

I’d sure hope so at his age!!1

1 Like