Deerhunter Thread (Rolling)

Which show is that? It might be ha ha.

Shepherd’s Bush in 2015

Oh god, I think that was me.

Very excited at the prospect of new Deerhunter, very worried about the lack of lineup info currently available.

Gutted there’s no Scottish date on that tour.

Oh, I have said hello to you then. Hello again.

Very bad, they aren’t going to Scotland. Maybe later in the year?

Come to Berlin :wink:

Really hoping this lineup change is just the two touring members they had are now proper members of the band, though I’m not sure that would be worth the whole announcement. The version of Rainwater Cassette Exchange they were playing a few years ago was properly brilliant too, so a whole album of exotica and saxophone glory would be :muscle::ok_hand:

Brad is live on the DH Insta rn

He’s talking to Lonnie Holley

Did anyone ask about the line-up?

They asked if Lockett was still in the band and Bradford said of course!

EVERYONE GO WATCH THE LAST LIVE VIDEO ON THE DEERHUNTERMUSIC INSTA BECAUSE BRAD WAS JAMMING WITH LONNIE HOLLEY AND IT WAS SO RAD.

Brad seems really chipper. What a beautiful house!

Ah, so glad he hasn’t left. It wouldn’t be the same without him.

I really don’t think it would still be real Deerhunter if you didn’t have both Bradford and Lockett.

Yeah definitely, although I wouldn’t be surprised to see Moses leave now. Moon Diagrams is doing well and that press release seems to suggest someone has gone.

I really don’t think Moses has left. He mentioned DH shows this summer when I spoke to him at the Moon Diagrams show. Plus I saw that Vorhees is supporting DH on upcoming tour dates and Moses and Dana are good buddies.

Brad Moses and Pickett IS Deerhunter

*Lockett

Kind of miss the old line up of those three plus Josh 1. Shame he had to leave.