Definitive list of things you won't eat

This is possibly the most shocking.

4 Likes

Parsnips
Mushrooms (when cooked. I’ll eat them raw)
Aubergine
Milk / Cheese / Dairy etc

It’s always refreshing to see how many people are disgusted by cucumber, always think it’s just me being a bit of a baby.

Went to some fancy bollocks ‘experimental cuisine’ restaurant shite on holiday, and they gave you a ‘cucumber margarita’ as a welcome drink. Felt I had to at least try it. Fucking vile.

1 Like

Explain why please.

Meat
Seafood
Sprouts

Think that’s it.

I’ve learnt to tolerate mushrooms, marmite and olives, if they’re cooked in a recipe.

I think cooked apple has an awful texture and taste

I’m sorry but it’s definitely you (and the others) being a bit of a baby.

I’ll often just have water with cucumber in it.

This is also delicious.

1 Like

I like cucumber but this is one of the worst things I’ve ever drunk

As mentioned above it gets its taste absolutely EVERYWHERE and I don’t like the taste at all, it’s like gone-off water. Also it’s annoying when people say ‘it doesn’t taste of anything!!!’ when it’s the worst.

3 Likes

I would like to point out that I was liking your comment about him and everyone else being massive babies, cucumber water sounds like it would not be very nice

do they make it with the juice of an old cucumber?

that looks awful. ‘absolutely no nasties’ - EXCEPT CUCUMBER

2 Likes

I think it’s just cucumber skin that has an unpleasant aftertaste

Boiled parsnips

Also there is apparently a genetic disposition to either love or hate cucumber depending on whether you can taste one of the compounds in it - which is either tasteless or quite bitter.

Oh, the squishy banana sweets, they are an abomination

Oh I didn’t realise it was things you won’t eat and not just things you dislike. Can’t think of anything I wouldn’t eat unless it’s shark fin soup or something.

I don’t really like celery. Too bitter. It’s fine as part of the base of a risotto or something, but actual chunks of it? Bleurgh.

Maybe I am quite a fussy eater.

Can’t think of anything I don’t/wouldn’t eat, for any reason really. I’m not a massive fan of liquorice I suppose, though it’s been a while, I’d give it a go. I don’t imagine I’d like Cazu Marzu or something, but try everything once and all that.

Ya big bunch of babies.

1 Like

u r

Oh, ok.

I’d still eat (and have eaten) everything on my list if I was served it, because I was raised correctly. I just wouldn’t like it.